Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Homescape: House or Garden?

Homescape: House or Garden?

Hi everyone
    I started to play Homescapes so it would be different from Gardenscapes which I also play......but now we get to decorate the outside???? Why?
    Please let us continue Homescapes decorating the HOME!!!!!!

I assume we'll continue doing both - decorating the house indoors and outdoors since Austin's parents' house also has a yard, garden, and out buildings that need renovation.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 104
    City Building Project: Visit our new Oasis Beach Hotel & Vineyard!
    Zoo Level: 30
    New Attraction: Visit the platypuses in our Walkabout Outback Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015

I agree with Gio. I play Gardenscapes and downloaded homescapes in hopes to decorate inside the home as opposed to outside. Quite disappointing for me.

Absolutely agree! I'm on level 420 and have spent so long outside in the garden, I want to go back inside and open up the upstairs!! Anyone know what level we go back inside please??

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Phil Maidment View Post
    Anyone know what level we go back inside please??
    Around 500.

Quote Originally Posted by Gio!! View Post
    Hi everyone
    I started to play Homescapes so it would be different from Gardenscapes which I also play......but now we get to decorate the outside???? Why?
    Please let us continue Homescapes decorating the HOME!!!!!!

Based on the game progression after completing the first three rooms, I think we’ll renovate one room inside the house and then do a renovation outside the house. So, once you complete the kitchen, you move to the garden. After the garden you move back inside to renovate the living room. After the living room, you move back outside to renovate the garage. They haven’t completed the garage sequence yet (only through Day 5), so I’m not sure what comes after that. Perhaps the library? Or the music room?

I'm on level 931 and I still haven't finished the Living Room yet.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 104
    City Building Project: Visit our new Oasis Beach Hotel & Vineyard!
    Zoo Level: 30
    New Attraction: Visit the platypuses in our Walkabout Outback Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015

I’m on level 880 and I’m on the final day of the Living Room, but I won’t complete it with the amount of levels available. Based on some back of the envelope math, I’ll need another 15-20 levels to drop in order to complete the day and start a new day to open up the Garage.

Really ? I'm on level 300 and already tired of the orengeryne ... At least I learnt a new word as in my country that is a greenhouse !
    Come on ! I need the upstairs plarix peeps . Gardening ain't my thing...