Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homescapes: House or Garden?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi HuckinD,
    This is a forum for players, it's not run by the developers, although we do have playrix representatives which read the content and forward the information to the devs.
    As for your post being moved, a thread with 20 replies agreeing on a topic is much likely to grab attention, than 20 scattered posts with no replies!
    You should also check out the FORUM RULES before you continue posting (especially #8,#9).
    Well then if that's the case can I delete my membership. I was directed here from the game, because I wanted to leave some feedback. if its not something taken seriously by the developers or even guaranteed to be read then there is no point in posting. If I wanted to just express an opinion I can do that via other forms of social media

Quote Originally Posted by HuckinD View Post
    Well then if that's the case can I delete my membership. I was directed here from the game, because I wanted to leave some feedback. if its not something taken seriously by the developers or even guaranteed to be read then there is no point in posting. If I wanted to just express an opinion I can do that via other forms of social media
    Maybe i didn't express clearly enough - the forum is read by playrix staff, i just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't expect a direct reply from the developers here. If you want to get in touch with someone directly form playrix, you can always send your feedback directly from the game (Settings > Help and Support > Your Ideas and Suggestions).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ok, thank you for clarifying the situation

Too much gardening and more game control

I have a few issues and suggestions as follows;

1. There is too much time spent planting both inside and outside the house. If I wanted to constantly garden I would have downloaded gardenscapes.

2. I would like to have a choice if I want to build a statue (for example) or not. There are many things that we must do that I would not choose if I were able to actually design the house the way I want. I have a zillion seating areas which I don’t want for example. I suggest that in a particular area or room we have a list of things we can have (with a minimum number that need to be done to complete the area). I can then choose which ones I want. I think this would solve the issue of people objecting to certain items such as totem poles.

3. I would like the option to redesign multiple rooms at once. The garage restoration nearly got me to quit. I thought it would never end! If I could have switched to another room for a bit it would have broken the boredom.

4. I would like more control over the decisions that are made. For example, I would like to choose which room or rooms I update next. Why can’t we open two or three rooms at once and switch between them? I would like to make alterations to the house. Now the pool has been removed I would like an option to ‘add a pool’ or ‘add a conservatory/sunroom’. If I looked at every other players story and house it would look exactly like mine (with maybe different colour rugs). I feel this game should be more individual and personal.

I hope you give some thought to these suggestions. I’m on level 1250 so I have played for quite some time and mostly enjoy the game. With some additions it would be even better.
    Last edited by fleebelittle; 10-22-2018 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Make suggestion clearer

Escaped player😞

I am at level 365... A years worth of play lol. I don't like the garden. I want to decorate the house. I don't like that the levels are hard and I can't ESCAPE from the Orangery or whatever it is. It took a lot to get over the big head butler. Is he going to hook up with Katherine? Oh well it doesn't matter, I am going to stop playing. This game was calming and enjoyable, and now I am upset and frustrated to the point that I signed up for this forum to vent. Now what will I play for hours.
    Very disappointed and sad to go.. Peace!

Stop making me garden,I want back inside
    Last edited by dreadnought; 12-07-2018 at 08:59 PM.

I so agree with fleebelittle, although i haven't gotten past the garden yet! Mostly because i have lost intrest in all the gardening I've been doing , so i only sign in every few days. I do have garden scapes and i thought this would be different! It doesn't seem to be.

I looked at both Homescapes and Gardenscape before installing one. I didn’t want Gardenscape. I had no interested at all in making a beautiful garden. I wanted to work on a house. So I installed Homescapes and enjoyed the first few months, but I was then shoved out of the house into the garden that I have no interest in and have been stuck there for 5 months now. If I wanted gardenscape I would have installled it!

Homescapes

I would like to say overall I really enjoy this game. I’m on level 450 and can’t stop playing this game when I can. But I do have some concerns. It’s called HOMEscapes yet I’ve been in the garden for awhile. I get that the company is trying to get people to play GARDENscapes but I downloaded homescapes with the intentions of decorating and upgrading the home not the garden.

I agree, I thought it was about the house and now I'm stuck in the garden....... I hate gardening.