Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homescape: House or Garden?

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi HuckinD,
    This is a forum for players, it's not run by the developers, although we do have playrix representatives which read the content and forward the information to the devs.
    As for your post being moved, a thread with 20 replies agreeing on a topic is much likely to grab attention, than 20 scattered posts with no replies!
    You should also check out the FORUM RULES before you continue posting (especially #8,#9).
    Well then if that's the case can I delete my membership. I was directed here from the game, because I wanted to leave some feedback. if its not something taken seriously by the developers or even guaranteed to be read then there is no point in posting. If I wanted to just express an opinion I can do that via other forms of social media

Quote Originally Posted by HuckinD View Post
    Well then if that's the case can I delete my membership. I was directed here from the game, because I wanted to leave some feedback. if its not something taken seriously by the developers or even guaranteed to be read then there is no point in posting. If I wanted to just express an opinion I can do that via other forms of social media
    Maybe i didn't express clearly enough - the forum is read by playrix staff, i just wanted to let you know that you shouldn't expect a direct reply from the developers here. If you want to get in touch with someone directly form playrix, you can always send your feedback directly from the game (Settings > Help and Support > Your Ideas and Suggestions).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Ok, thank you for clarifying the situation

Escaped player😞

I am at level 365... A years worth of play lol. I don't like the garden. I want to decorate the house. I don't like that the levels are hard and I can't ESCAPE from the Orangery or whatever it is. It took a lot to get over the big head butler. Is he going to hook up with Katherine? Oh well it doesn't matter, I am going to stop playing. This game was calming and enjoyable, and now I am upset and frustrated to the point that I signed up for this forum to vent. Now what will I play for hours.
    Very disappointed and sad to go.. Peace!