Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stalled

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Nora

Sorry for my mistake. I did meant to write Clear Cache, not Clear Data.

As for resinstalling the game, I followed the instructions given in game. No mention of having to be connected to Facebook. Just make sure to stay connected to internet while doing the procedure and they should not loose their progress.
    I've seen you have given the same advise in several threads. Do you have the possibility to go back to these and correct yourself, in case other people reads it and try it out? I know you are very helpful and active here and want people's best. And it would be sad if someone loses their progress because of it. So it's said with the best intentions from both you and me

Here are the informations from Homescapes. No mention of Facebook.

1. Restart your device and reenter the game.
    2. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
    3. Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
    4. Delete the game from your device and redownload it from the corresponding application store. Don't worry: your game progress won't be lost as long as your device is connected to the internet.
    5. Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.

For Android devices you can try clearing the application cache:

1. Go to device settings > Applications.
    2. Select Homescapes in the application list.
    3. Find the Clear Cache button, tap it, and reenter the game.

If the problem persists, contact our customer support. Provide the following information if possible:

- What actions crash/freeze your device (starting a match-3 level, opening the in-game tablet, completing a task, etc.)
    - The first time you noticed the problem (after updating the game, when reinstalling it, etc.
    This is the information inside the "technical issues" also for Gardenscapes. And still they say something different in the sticky thread on the forum. I wouldn't gamble with reinstall without being connected to both internet and Facebook. Otherwise, go through technical support to be on the safe side.

I will ask the admin to clarify. As we do not need Facebook to play the game, I do know why they would insist using it just to reinstall the game. I am sure they have a copy of our game on their server and that is why they insist on us staying connected while doing the reinstall.

I do not use Facebook and I have reinstalled Township a few times and always recover my town.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 196, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I will ask the admin to clarify. As we do not need Facebook to play the game, I do know why they would insist using it just to reinstall the game. I am sure they have a copy of our game on their server and that is why they insist on us staying connected while doing the reinstall.

I do not use Facebook and I have reinstalled Township a few times and always recover my town.
    Please keep me updated

Still stuck!

So I deleted the app and redownloaded and still the same problem. I don’t see what else I can do..

Note: my progress didn’t get deleted but I still can’t do anything on the game. The woman just walks outside and looks around. I can’t get see anything on the screen like the settings button or my level or literally anything. Just the woman standing their with butterflies flying everywhere and cars driving past.

Hi Jeneff

Send a private message to Eugene, the admin for Homescapes. Look on the left under his picture to send him a private message.

Tell him you can't report from the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 196, Zoo level 45, --- Fishdom stop at 1469 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

If you can't access the settings/help section in the game, you can also use the online form to send a report directly to support: Homescapes Support. It's always helpful to attach a screenshot of the problem.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-20-2017 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bettyk View Post
    my game is stalled in the kitchen , the cat scratches the floor and the designer stands there looking around , nothing works can't go back or forward, have re-opened, can't see what level i am at , or move around the house mobdro
    I have faced the same issue. Can anyone help me?
    Last edited by Blake686; 01-04-2019 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake686 View Post
    I have faced the same issue. Can anyone help me?
    Hi,

You will have to submit a report directly from within your game, if you can access the games' settings. See a guide on how to do that HERE.
    However, if your game freezes and you can't access the settings, you can use this online form to send a message to support and describe the problem you're having (attach some screenshots if you can).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES