Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Unequal star requirements for tasks

  1. #1

    Unequal star requirements for tasks

    Me and a friend have downloaded the game and started play the exact same time. After about 3 days, I noticed that my star cost for some tasks are nore than my friends. I contacted the support team 3 times and its seems like im talking to a stupid computer. So i decided to give you guys a try. I already deleted and reinstalled the game but the problem persists. I found a post from 2016 of gardenscapes that had the same problem if that one will be more clear. https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-been-resolved Please help me. Thanks

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuluboy View Post
    Me and a friend have downloaded the game and started play the exact same time. After about 3 days, I noticed that my star cost for some tasks are nore than my friends. I contacted the support team 3 times and its seems like im talking to a stupid computer. So i decided to give you guys a try. I already deleted and reinstalled the game but the problem persists. I found a post from 2016 of gardenscapes that had the same problem if that one will be more clear. https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-been-resolved Please help me. Thanks
    Hi,

    It's necessary to send a report directly from within your game, since the support team will need your game's data in order to figure out if there's an issue with your tasks/stars.
    Please take a look at this guide on how to contact support, and let me know if you followed all the steps correctly, and at which step you're stuck - i.e. did you reply to the automatic message, was the conversation closed so you had to open it again, can you still reply in the same conversation window, etc.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

    It's necessary to send a report directly from within your game, since the support team will need your game's data in order to figure out if there's an issue with your tasks/stars.
    Please take a look at this guide on how to contact support, and let me know if you followed all the steps correctly, and at which step you're stuck - i.e. did you reply to the automatic message, was the conversation closed so you had to open it again, can you still reply in the same conversation window, etc.
    I did that twice and once on their website itself. The only thing they say is that players progress differently due to changes over time which i understand but the thing is that we downloaded the game at the same time and there were no further updates. That is the part i do not understand. If we downloaded te exact same file, why is it only my game that is different. It should be the same.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuluboy View Post
    I did that twice and once on their website itself. The only thing they say is that players progress differently due to changes over time which i understand but the thing is that we downloaded the game at the same time and there were no further updates. That is the part i do not understand. If we downloaded te exact same file, why is it only my game that is different. It should be the same.
    Can you send me via PM the Ticket ID#? You can find it at the top of your conversation with support. I will try to have admins look into it, and i will let you know as soon as i hear anything back!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •