Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalled

Stalled

my game is stalled in the kitchen , the cat scratches the floor and the designer stands there looking around , nothing works can't go back or forward, have re-opened, can't see what level i am at , or move around the house

Stuck!

Im having the same problem in a different location. The mother walks outside and stands in the driveway looking around. I can’t do anything. Can’t see what level I’m on can’t zoom in or out or move the screen at all. I’ve restarted and the same thing happens. She walks outside and just stands there... I haven’t been able to play the game at all. HELP!

To both of you, here are 3 things to try.

1- shut down completely your device and restart.
    2- On android, go to your device settings, applications section, find Homescapes and click on Clear Data
    3- uninstall the game and reinstall it. Stay connected to the internet while doing it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post

2- On android, go to your device settings, applications section, find Homescapes and click on Clear Data
    3- uninstall the game and reinstall it. Stay connected to the internet while doing it.
    You do mean "Clear cache", don't you? With the "Clear data" they risk to loose the entire progress.
    Also, before trying to uninstall/reinstall, make sure you are connected to Facebook. Otherwise you will have to start over.
    And haven't there also been a couple of threads about the Facebook save not working properly yet on Homescapes, meaning that there is a risk that you might not be able to retain progress when reconnecting to Facebook account? Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

Hi Nora

Sorry for my mistake. I did meant to write Clear Cache, not Clear Data.

As for resinstalling the game, I followed the instructions given in game. No mention of having to be connected to Facebook. Just make sure to stay connected to internet while doing the procedure and they should not loose their progress.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have shut down both app and phone and still the same issue. I have an iPhone not android so I don’t think I can “clear cache” and when I go to delete the app it prompts me saying “Deleting this app will also delete its date.” So I’m nervous to delete all my progress. I just finished the kitchen and started outside in the garden before this happen.

Any other suggestions?

Hi Jeneff

Do you still see the cog/gear and able to click on it ? If so, go to the section about crashes and locks section. See if you see something in the instructions. You can send a request from within that page too.

The first thing they will ask you to do is to reinstall the game. This is the main way to solve problems with all their game.

O meu está parado no dia 4 ,ai aparece imã mensagem que a playrix está trabalhando em um nova zona ,mas já faz 4 dias o que eu faço ,o da minha amiga está ok!

Hi Nora

Sorry for my mistake. I did meant to write Clear Cache, not Clear Data.

As for resinstalling the game, I followed the instructions given in game. No mention of having to be connected to Facebook. Just make sure to stay connected to internet while doing the procedure and they should not loose their progress.
    These are the guidelines for Gardenscapes, and it's probably the same for Homescapes. Also, Android apps use either your connection to your Facebook account or your Google play account to store progress "in the cloud". Without any of those, it's likely that the progress only is stored locally and will disappear on a reinstall. And as far as I know, Homescapes is not connected to Google play account (yet)

1. Restart your device
    2. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version
    3. Even though Gardenscapes could be played without the Internet connection, the game occasionally needs a stable connection to download some essential data to function properly and keep you entertained. When trying to fix a bug yourself, always connect your device to Internet and make sure that connection is stable
    4. Clear the application cache (For Android users). Open your device’s settings -> Application manager -> Choose Gardenscapes -> Storage -> Clear cache. Be careful not to clear data!
    5. Check if your game is connected to your Facebook account, your device is connected to the Internet, delete the game and download it again from the app store.
    Before reinstalling Gardenscapes ALWAYS make sure that you have your game connected to Facebook, otherwise there's a chance you might lose your progress. In case nothing on this list helps, you don’t have a Facebook account and actually don’t want one, be sure to contact the support team.

Also for Gardenscapes, but might be helpful for Homescapes as well. Some general things to try

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...%9D-To-Do-List

Here are the informations from Homescapes. No mention of Facebook.

1. Restart your device and reenter the game.
    2. Make sure your game is updated to the latest version.
    3. Make sure your device software is updated to the latest version.
    4. Delete the game from your device and redownload it from the corresponding application store. Don't worry: your game progress won't be lost as long as your device is connected to the internet.
    5. Make sure your device meets the minimum system requirements.

For Android devices you can try clearing the application cache:

1. Go to device settings > Applications.
    2. Select Homescapes in the application list.
    3. Find the Clear Cache button, tap it, and reenter the game.

If the problem persists, contact our customer support. Provide the following information if possible:

- What actions crash/freeze your device (starting a match-3 level, opening the in-game tablet, completing a task, etc.)
    - The first time you noticed the problem (after updating the game, when reinstalling it, etc.