Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waiting For New Levels

Waiting For New Levels

Stuck at level 1751 and no way to earn stars

New levels are relasing every thursday.

I'm stuck at 1751 as well because of the treasure chest delay.

Yep I'm stuck on top level as well & after reading the "how do we get new levels" I'm a bit confused. The inference was there are multiple designers creating at least 5 new levels per day, however when the new releases come out each Thursday, even if it's only 1 designer making new levels that should be 25 new levels each week. I am not getting to play 25 new levels before I am redirected to the treasure chest option. I am speaking about the main game, not the additional challenges like dog training, johnny rocket, treasure chests. Obviously some of the designers are creating those side games, however, I'd prefer those subsidiary challenges not be there. I just want to play the main game with a view to completing new areas of the mansions gardens. What do other players think?

This is the age old question of how to make a strong end game. Gardenscapes has been pretty consistent with adding 25 new levels each Thursday for as long as I can remember. I think only twice did they add less than 25. It's been said before though that no amount of end game content will satisfy everyone. There are many players at end game but that percentage is minimal in retrospect to those that aren't. Designing 50 or even 100 new levels each week for the sake of a very small portion of players doesn't make the most sense. Even from a business perspective it doesn't make that much sense since the end game players aren't the ones spending money. Most of us at end game have figured out the tricks and strategies to play successfully and probably haven't spent money on the game in a long time. It's the people starting the game, who just pump money into it because they don't know any better. Either way, we all want to play the game. The question I like to ask is, other than main game levels, what sort of end game content could Playrix create/provide that would allow players with all realms of time on their hands to play, prosper and enjoy being stuck at end game?

Well I have to disagree with you robbie. I really like side quests and its a good oportunity to earn some boosters and money when you are stuck. Also its kind of a distraction when you cant pass some level. The flower is great idea and thanks of the unlimited lives I can pass like much more levels in a row. For me, who has no friends playing on facebook is that perfect.
    Gardenscapes level 3010
    Homescapes level 320

New levels

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie1409 View Post
    Yep I'm stuck on top level as well & after reading the "how do we get new levels" I'm a bit confused. The inference was there are multiple designers creating at least 5 new levels per day, however when the new releases come out each Thursday, even if it's only 1 designer making new levels that should be 25 new levels each week. I am not getting to play 25 new levels before I am redirected to the treasure chest option. I am speaking about the main game, not the additional challenges like dog training, johnny rocket, treasure chests. Obviously some of the designers are creating those side games, however, I'd prefer those subsidiary challenges not be there. I just want to play the main game with a view to completing new areas of the mansions gardens. What do other players think?

I would like to know how you progress from the 1st garden to subsequent gardens. I really would like to move forward

what's the treasure chest? i'm on level 1765 and don't have one

Hi Bonnie, you get to the new gardens once you have finished all the tasks in your current one. Look at the tablet in the lower left corner - there should be a few things you can spend stars on to make progress toward that

Quote Originally Posted by xteragrl View Post
    what's the treasure chest? i'm on level 1765 and don't have one
    You won't have to wait much longer xteragrl. You're pretty close to level cap. After that there are no more levels available to play that will reward you with stars. There are however groups of 15 levels you can play to earn some coins and extra boosters. We call them chest levels because instead of stars you earn keys which unlock treasure chests. The levels are usually a bit harder than normal so don't be surprised if you get stuck here and there. It pretty much allows users at end game to continue playing levels while we wait for Playrix to release the next set of 25 levels. This usually happens each Thursday.