Thread: League Rewards To Laugh About

League Rewards To Laugh About

Im in Emeral league and ended up in 20th place with around 500+ firecrackers and got a pair of bombs. Wtf is wrong with the reward system? I have to get like 650+ to get in the top 10 to get a box. Almost impossible.
    If I went back in woodleague and won that league I would get rewards plus probaly 2 hours of free gameplay I think it was when I won a few weeks ago. But for that I think I just needed 300 firecrackers.
    So the point is, Why should I stay in Emeral league and get a lousy reward, when I could get a good rewards with the same amount of firecrackers in a lesser league?
    Last edited by Pixalot; 10-30-2017 at 10:29 AM.

You nailed it. The point of higher leagues is better competition. If your only goal is to get a decent reward than drop down a few tiers. You won't have to try as hard and you can walk away with a great prize. If you're looking at competing against top players for the chance to say you're the best of the best than keep grinding the Emerald league.

I agree with what's been said so far, maybe they should change the text describing the leagues - "The higher your league, the better your prizes!" to something more appropriate/true..

Exactly, their motto stinks. 🤥