Thread: Loss Of Levels!!

Loss Of Levels!!

Has anyone else been losing levels? 4 or 5 times over the past week I have come back to my game when my hearts are refilled to find my level is 3 or 4 below what it was before. It is getting very irritating because my game was linked to Facebook so it really shouldn't have lost my game info...
    If so, did administrators ever do anything such as give you extra stars for the levels lost? Restore your levels?

I've had the same issue happen to me, however I was offered a restore feature where they gave me the option to go back the level I was up to or the previous level they had sent me back to. I'm guessing you're not getting this option which is not so good. =/

How did they offer the restore feature?

Amy

Did you reported this problem from within your game? It is the only way to get help and a problem solved.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

It was just like an automatic popup that came up whenever it happened so I don't think you're missing it unfortunately. I'm sorry you keep losing your progress, that really sucks.

Lost Levels

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Johnson Arnold View Post
    Has anyone else been losing levels? 4 or 5 times over the past week I have come back to my game when my hearts are refilled to find my level is 3 or 4 below what it was before. It is getting very irritating because my game was linked to Facebook so it really shouldn't have lost my game info...
    If so, did administrators ever do anything such as give you extra stars for the levels lost? Restore your levels?
    I was also losing a few levels and was able to restore to the higher level by using the pop-up and this happened a minimum of five or six times a week. I have also lost ALL levels and progress and it has been happening at least four or five times in the past month. I am only at the kitchen level, so not as far into the game as many, but it is very frustrating. In the past, I have been able to restore to the correct level, but this time, after starting the game over and working through to the point that I could access the settings "gear," the pop-up that gave be a choice of level restoration was only at level 2. I also am connected through Facebook, so I assumed the progress was saved. I play on a Kindle Fire. I tried deleting and restarting the game, which did not work. I have emailed Playrix with my problem and am awaiting a response.

Playrix support restored all lost levels.