Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trains Have No Mining Tools

Trains Have No Mining Tools

Has anyone experienced trains not coming back with mining equipment? They stopped delivering mining equipment several weeks ago and all I get is construction materials and occasionally barn building equipment. It’s quite frustrating since there are mining tasks in the regattas and also I am unable to mine for ore now.

It may depend on what you have in the barn. Try to change it. Like if you are selling all the construction materials, that they bring, try to keep like 10 of each. If you have like a hundred of slabs, sell the half. If you have zero pickaxes, buy a dozen from dealer. If you are buying pickaxes from the dealer all the time, stop doing that.

To me it seems like the lack of mining tools correlates to choosing a task with the mining tools. I need 18 and have received 1 in 6 trains. So frustrating!

If everything is suppose to be random...I do not see how the above suggestion would work?

You are not supposed to pick a mining task if you don't have the tools to complete it at once. Dealer can sell you 15 pickaxes per hour, use him to stockpile pickaxes before regatta.

Hi all im experiencing the same but only since the new update. My trains have just stopped bringing mining equipment altogether. I did not buy mining equipment from the market or the dealer of late, but I am now forced to do so because my trains have just stopped bringing mining equipment. Is anyone else experiencing this since the update. I already spend alot on this game but feeling duped because i now have to spend more to get mining equipment.

It's been an on-going problem for some. Newer comments can be read in this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ght=mine+tools

Thanks BJK14, should i copy and paste my comments to that thread? Ive reported it to support but going through this forum daily it doesnt seem if support ever does anything about issues like this, specially since its been an issue since 2017. I understand they need to make money but it seems more and more like they are trying harder to capitalise on those of us who do spend money.

Maybe just stop spending money and my game will go back to normal, seems senceless on their behalf, but from a players perspective, the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    ......should i copy and paste my comments to that thread?.....
    Hi Dreamy theres no need to duplicate your comment in another thread and the mods will move comments or merge threads if they think it necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    Maybe just stop spending money and my game will go back to normal, seems senceless on their behalf, but from a players perspective, the way to go.
    Well I guess you can try, but my trains have been terrible with regards to giving me mining tools for a long time. I just don't expect to receive them much anymore. I really don't know if there is anyway to trigger them into giving us more.

Thanks Downton, its reasuring to know its not just a few of us. Maybe a total boycot on spending will yield results. Hit their pockets if we really need them to do something about it. Ive resolved myself to the idea of playing without spending.