Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Move Fish From One Tank To Another

I agree! Especially to move those fish that can only be earned during special times. Live the valentine fish and want to be able to move them as I progress through the aquariums!!! Please!

A suggestión for developers

Being able to change the aquarium fish,The last event of the lovers wins the prize and I put it in an aquarium I didn't want and I can't change,thanks.

Ability to move fish between aquariums

Quote Originally Posted by Fanfish View Post
    Being able to change the aquarium fish,The last event of the lovers wins the prize and I put it in an aquarium I didn't want and I can't change,thanks.
    I agree! The same thing happened to me. I would prefer to have the ability to move fish to a different aquarium rather than selling them.

Hi Fanfish! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us! Let me assure you that we're already working on moving the fish between aquariums We're not yet sure when exactly the option becomes available, but definitely soon!

Suggestions

I would love to be able to take my favorite fish to new aquariums with me and also what about letting us buy other sea creatures like seahorses, jellyfish, octpus,etc, that would be fun! Oh and sell fish more often than every 25 levels.
    Last edited by lbarton1991; 02-16-2017 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Mispelled

I'd love to take my snowflake and valentines fish with me as I move to new aquariums.

They are working on the move fish feature. I do not know when we will get it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

My Valentine's fish are in separate tanks because it automatically dropped the pink one in a tank without asking. Please let us move fish, even if it just the special event ones... after all, we move fish to new aquariums in real life.

Fish

Would love the option to move my fish from tank to tank when I tap on my fish

Hi Rachelle

This option is in the works so we will get it eventually. Let's hope we will get it soon.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix