Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Move Fish From One Tank To Another

hope they come up with the moving fish from tank to tank. until the do i am not opening any new tanks. i love yhr fish i have.
    take care

I also would like to be able to move my fish from tank to tank. With most fish I can sell them at at lower price then repurchase for a newer tank. But I can't do that with Ltd edition fish. I only want to move my fish because you only let us feed in the 3 most recently opened tanks and we can only clean the most recent tank. At the moment I'm on level 624 so my progress has slowed drastically so feeding my fish and cleaning my tanks is my biggest coin income. Like many others I have very limited or nonexistent real world income so I can't buy gems. I'm hoping you will soon fix these issues. Thanx

PS. You could also think about a way to check the inventory of the tanks. A list of what fish and decorations are in each tank that you can access from the star/points thing at the top of the screen. Just an idea to help keep track of what fish and decorations we have so we don't double up unless we want to.
    Last edited by Trish Smith; 06-25-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Moving fish

We reaaallly need to be able to move our fish! Unless you fix the game so we can feed and clean ALL the aquariums we're stuck with only being able to interact with the 3 most recently unlocked aquariums. But I have limited edition fish I want to feed in tanks farther back but can't because you aren't set up that way.

Moving fish around would be fun. I would LOVE to move my special edition fish to more current tanks.

Idea for Fishdom

Hi! Love playing, and love the holiday themed fish and decorations! But don't like that I can't move them from tank to tank. Maybe you could add a Holiday Tank where we could collect all the holiday stuff in one place? Thanks!

That is true I like to be out remove the fish from fish night to fish tank also trying to get bombs in and different types of things to help us with those boards should be a lot easier to do

Same idea! Moving my fish from aquarium to aquarium would be great. If the same concept is used about stored items you wouldn't be adding extra beauty points you'd just be transferring them to another tank. Another option is to add a decoration or plant etc that's equal to the beauty points to make up for the points lost in the tank you're going to transfer from before you'd be allowed to move the fish. There's several options the developers could use, and even if it only pertained to special edition fish we'd just love to move our fish with us!

It would be awesome to be able to move fish especially if you get a special fish that would look better in a certain tank like i have one in a tank that actually would look great in my hawaii tank thats why i think they should have fish in the same catagory as the decos choices that fit that theme....

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklynchick Colon Bell View Post
    It would be awesome to be able to move fish especially if you get a special fish that would look better in a certain tank like i have one in a tank that actually would look great in my hawaii tank thats why i think they should have fish in the same catagory as the decos choices that fit that theme....
    We can move fish now. Just click on the fish you want to move, use the fish net in the small menu to pick up the fish. Move to the tank you want to put that fish in and open your store. Look at the very beginning of the list of fishes and you will see the one you just picked up, ready to be put in the new tank.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix