Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Move Fish From One Tank To Another

Agreed completely

I totally agree won fish or side game fish should be moveable.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1221 View Post
    I don't mind not being able to move fish, however when I completed the side game and won a fish I had no choice in what tank it went in. The fish dropped into an already full tank with the only option to sell it then no way of getting it back. We should either be able to select the tank (even if you can't move it once selected) or be able to move are won fish even if it's a one time transfer. I did not like it dropping into a full tank with no choice in the matter, if it was going to do that you think it'd at least be one not maxed out on fish. I'd really appreciate being able to move the won fish into a tank of my choosing.
    be

I agree 100% with this. I think that the fish won should be able to be moved.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1221 View Post
    I don't mind not being able to move fish, however when I completed the side game and won a fish I had no choice in what tank it went in. The fish dropped into an already full tank with the only option to sell it then no way of getting it back. We should either be able to select the tank (even if you can't move it once selected) or be able to move are won fish even if it's a one time transfer. I did not like it dropping into a full tank with no choice in the matter, if it was going to do that you think it'd at least be one not maxed out on fish. I'd really appreciate being able to move the won fish into a tank of my choosing.

Totally agree I had the same thing happen and I wasn't even able to change the name. I'm really ticked off, I worked so hard to get her and now she's stuck in my least favorite tank and she got stuck with a name I didn't want.

Move fish between aquariums

I'd love to be able to move my fish between aquariums, it seems I can only sell them.

They are working on "moving fish around" option. All is not lost.

Last news are that they are working on that option. We just need to wait and hope it will come soon. :-)

Ooooh fingers crossed

I came here to post the exact same thing! I hope this issue is fixed and we will be able to move our previously won fish. I lost all motivation to keep playing when this happened - and I had plans for a nice romantic moon tank too 😡

I came here to ask exactly the same thing,
    I won the Valentine's Day fish with the added part of the game,
    Wich is a miracle, I found it to be pretty difficult, And then it went into the full tank,
    Now I have both of the fishes and they are on other tanks....,
    I think also that when you win a fish, you should be able to move them,
    Maybe even with won fish as many times as you want, the other fish are re-buyable won fishes are not...
    But at least you should be given the option to select the tank you want your won fish in...
    Last edited by Cat091; 02-13-2017 at 11:07 AM.