Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Move Fish From One Tank To Another

Jessie

Transfer Fish From One Tank To Another

I love this game and play it daily, but I just unlocked my second tank to discover you can't move fish from one tank to another. Why is this? It's annoying not being able to shuffle fish around, and I probably wouldn't have put so many fish in the first tank if I'd known they couldn't be moved. I'd love to see an update that makes moving fish from one tank to another an option!

Bethany Clarke
    So would I. I, too, have recently begun playing this game and intended to move my fish around when I got my second tank and was disappointed that I couldn't do this. For this reason, my second aquarium is nearly empty.

Ragtag7
    You may not be able to swap, but dont forget " fish is money" for you and your friends, so I wouldnt leave a tank empty. Lots of people put the cheapest fish in before decorations. Later, sell the fish in your tank and replace with what you like. Just calculate your xp points and swap around decos. You can take decorations out and put them in new tank for xp points. You will see the star disappear, then when you add the item, its back hope that makes since

Kim Kz
    I have a question that may sound silly but I like my fish and their personalities. I don't want to sell them. That's why I'd like to take them from one tank to another. Are each individual fish the same? Will it have the same personality, if it's not my imagination, that it does if I buy the same exact fish and put it in another aquarium. And, if I do buy the same exact fish, how does that affect my score as aquarist?

Hi Kim

I don't know if our fish have "individual" personalities as I don't pay much attention to what they say. But I do have multiples of the same fish in one tank and add the same in my second tank. I do not see any ill effect so far.

I do not understand your reference to an "aquarist score".
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Kim Kz
    I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing. I got the Ark mixed up with the Aquarist. It's the trophy where you buy 20 species of fish.
    You should pay attention. They are really amusing and have brought me out of depression. An example. This morning one said to me, " I don't know where to buy coins but maybe you should go there." Just out of the blue and it made me bust out laughing.
    That's just one example. I love them. You guys do an excellent job with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kz View Post
    I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing. I got the Ark mixed up with the Aquarist. It's the trophy where you buy 20 species of fish.
    You should pay attention. They are really amusing and have brought me out of depression. An example. This morning one said to me, " I don't know where to buy coins but maybe you should go there." Just out of the blue and it made me bust out laughing.
    That's just one example. I love them. You guys do an excellent job with them.
    Hi Kim

Buying more then one of each specie do not change the achievement for the Ark. I bought 12 fish so far from 7 species. My achievement stand at 7/20 as it should.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Kim Kz
    Ok, thank you.

Feline
    I too would like to take fish from tank to tank they are almost like friends
    Last edited by Feline; 04-21-2016 at 04:03 PM.

Gigi062410

Move Fish From One Tank To Another

I am enjoying fishdom very much. Becoming a bit of a budget buster. My only request is that perhaps a fish could be moved to another tank. That way you could purchase a new fish for a new aquarium and he wouldn't have to be lonely.