Thread: Level 125

Level 125

Stuck about a week, pls help!

Here's an example of level 125.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raZjDqwPQSg

This is a 2-part board, which makes it really challenging. You either have to complete the top part with as few moves as possible so you have more moves to work with down below or you have to concentrate on making a ton of boosters like paper planes and rainbow balls. Keep in mind that the board pieces flow downward, so boosters you make at the top will drop down as you work on the bottom part, which makes things a little easier than boards where the 2 parts are completely separate.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

iI also stuck in this level for almost a week. I ended up use 900 more coins to finish it after days on this level.

I’ve tried every different combo of power ups on this level an still didn’t come close to beating it. Very frustrating! It’s just like gardenscapes if you don’t have pure in game money you ain’t beating it. I’m about to delete this one too.

As you say, this stage is difficult.
    But if you wake up this stage, it's just a fun memory.

You have to have at least one rainbow ball before you complete the top screen to break the stage.

In the screen below, before you use the Rainbow Ball combo, it's good to let the block penetrate near the left orange tray.

Since then, there are many interesting challenges such as 140 stages.

I was lucky, but it was not easy. See this video. ^^

https://youtu.be/4KMw4bo1yWY

Quote Originally Posted by WooYoung Park View Post
    As you say, this stage is difficult.
    But if you wake up this stage, it's just a fun memory.

You have to have at least one rainbow ball before you complete the top screen to break the stage.

In the screen below, before you use the Rainbow Ball combo, it's good to let the block penetrate near the left orange tray.

Since then, there are many interesting challenges such as 140 stages.

I was lucky, but it was not easy. See this video. ^^

https://youtu.be/4KMw4bo1yWY
    Hey, got a question for you, are you Joonsoo Park, from Wow City Korea? May not be the same person, but if you are you are on my friends list, if not, sorry, I just enjoy seeing people who are on my friends list being part of the Forum too. Either way, I want to welcome you here
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness123 View Post
    Hey, got a question for you, are you Joonsoo Park, from Wow City Korea? May not be the same person, but if you are you are on my friends list, if not, sorry, I just enjoy seeing people who are on my friends list being part of the Forum too. Either way, I want to welcome you here
    I played WoW a few years ago, and now I live in Korea, but I am not that person.
    Thank you for your welcome.=)

Quote Originally Posted by WooYoung Park View Post
    I played WoW a few years ago, and now I live in Korea, but I am not that person.
    Thank you for your welcome.=)
    Thanks WooYoung, was just curious. Happy Gaming and again, we are glad you joined us on the Forum.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769