Thread: Lvl 103

Lvl 103

Any help here would be great

Here's a video of 103 being completed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iamu3DxVWyA

Combining boosters is really the key here. Using the round bomb and rocket combo works great. Also, making lots of paper planes is a great strategy, too.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Angry

I've been stuck on this level for days now. Tried different combos - nothing works But I am not ready to give up yet :-)
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

I finally paid to get extra moves for that level. 2000 coins to get rid of it. I was tired of playing it. I am stubborn and will play a level 50 times easily but I was going nowhere with that one.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    I finally paid to get extra moves for that level. 2000 coins to get rid of it. I was tired of playing it. I am stubborn and will play a level 50 times easily but I was going nowhere with that one.
    I already paid twice for extra moves - and still could not complete this level. It's soooo frustrating! I am stubborn, too, but I am pretty close to quitting this game. Such a shame, though, the game is so cute
    Town: Hellensville
    Co-op: Zealandia
    #ZEECVD
    Member of Spending Suckers Club

After the game scorching me in an earlier level using extra moves, I refuse to pay another dime. Based on the posts from other folks in this thread, I might as well uninstall since apparently it's impossible to win without extra help.

I played without extra moves or boosters kept at making boosters and it worked. Dont give up it is doable