Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regatta Tasks - Seriously?

Regatta Tasks - Seriously?

When the Regatta started today we had 1 task on the board at 135, 9 tasks under 100 and 2 tasks just over 100. I've never seen this before and our coop has been together for a while has anyone else experienced this? we have dumped them all and are hoping we'll get more high points ones when they renew. Surely this is just a one off. Ridiculous.

That’s seems a little extreme, but I have had starting boards before with nothing on there over 125. Major anticlimax.. It’s just random, so every once in a while you’ll get a noticeably rubbish or awesome one I guess. Unless when they get replaced they’re equally poor, I wouldn’t assume you have an actual issue.

That has been going on with my coop since the beginning of the regatta changes. That is why I have now stopped racing. I just keep checking here to see if anything is improving.

No, no improvement! Our tasks have been pretty poo today too!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

The developers probably don't read this forum, or I would think they would be changing things back after reading all of the complaints. Plenty of complaints posted on TS mobile page.

Amazes me how people think that they deserve help though they failed to provide any useful information. Not only information to prove that the problem exists at all, but even the information to identify the coop which is supposed to have a problem. Sorry, if you can't make an adequate description, nobody should be wasting time reading your complaint.
    Co-op: Culture
    #CUNEWW

Town: Just Read The Instructions
    level 71, zoo 19

Quote Originally Posted by Flix64 View Post
    When the Regatta started today we had 1 task on the board at 135, 9 tasks under 100 and 2 tasks just over 100. I've never seen this before and our coop has been together for a while has anyone else experienced this? we have dumped them all and are hoping we'll get more high points ones when they renew. Surely this is just a one off. Ridiculous.
    Welcome, flix64!

This happens from time to time. Very aggravating but hopefully as you keep deleting tasks, higher tasks will appear! They want us to spend tcash to refresh the tasks

Good luck and happy towning!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Stan0 View Post
    Amazes me how people think that they deserve help though they failed to provide any useful information. Not only information to prove that the problem exists at all, but even the information to identify the coop which is supposed to have a problem. Sorry, if you can't make an adequate description, nobody should be wasting time reading your complaint.
    Isn't this a little harsh especially with someone new to the forum? How are they to know that they need to include co op information in their post?

Isn't it part of our "job" to help and guide new forum members?

Happy towning!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Isn't this a little harsh especially with someone new to the forum? How are they to know that they need to include co op information in their post?

Isn't it part of our "job" to help and guide new forum members?

Happy towning!!
    Yeah, I thought that too tbh, but wondered if maybe it was a response to a now-deleted post or something.. The OP was just asking if anybody had experienced the same thing as described. No useful info required as far as I can see.

Bessville, scorekeeper, so true what you have said. Flix64, I see you are fairly new to the Forum, so Welcome. Feel free to ask any further questions. Many here will come to your aide, or at least point you in the right direction. Pink, my task were "poo" too. Had to dump many, but then got some good ones. Happy Gaming and Smooth Sailing to all this week.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-17-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769