Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Managing Barn Space

As I’ve said before, pressure on CBs eases at the point where the factories start to cost a lot. Around shoe/furniture/Asian time, if I remember right. That’s where you find yourself either building a factory per level or a CB, not both. So you can sell materials, which both brings in money and gives more space for tools for land/barn expansions and general stuff to sell while saving up for the factory, and stock building materials only when the next CB is about to actually need them.

Nevada thank you so much for your precise information, I have been struggling with barn space for a while now on and off.
    I ma going to do some stock taking , and take on board all your suggestions,
    I have collected all sorts of stuff from the Halloween Event that I might need to sell.
    A lot of work to do but ecpxcired . Thanks
    Raewyn .i am a bit of a Horder lol

You're welcome.

It's all about settling in to your own style of gameplay. That's half the fun, figuring out what you need to keep and what you can let go for some space. If a little (lot) frustrating at times, lol

Just wanted to compliment you on this reply. It was really excellent!
    Town: Gold Acres / Level: 53 / Zoo: 8
    Co-op: United Cat Lover's / Tag: #UNY98S
    Friend Code: 4YQDPN Full, but will keep you on my Pending List
    Platform: Android / Playing since July 12, 2017

Is there a list somewhere that tells how much each item is worth if you sell it from the barn? And a list of how long each item takes to be manufactured or to grow?

I have been trying to compile a barn list, but it would be nice to have a complete list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Hodges View Post
    Is there a list somewhere that tells how much each item is worth if you sell it from the barn? And a list of how long each item takes to be manufactured or to grow?

I have been trying to compile a barn list, but it would be nice to have a complete list.
    Nearest thing to what you're asking for is the Wiki All Goods page
    https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Goods