Thread: Building Information

Building Information

Add an info button to each building whether it's locked or unlocked that shows the required materials for buildings.

After tapping the info button the card could flip over and display the required amount of building materials and how many you currently have of each. This would be especially helpful for the zoo in planning ahead to know what materials are needed.
    Last edited by BrendonL; 07-05-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

It's true it would be easier, but there are already lists on the forum of materials required for community buildings and zoo buildings and enclosures.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

James E Lang
    If the information is on the forums maybe it ought to be made a sticky post or, better yet, a FAQ. Reading all the hundreds (thousands?) of posts to find the one(s) containing this information is a daunting task.

--
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by James E Lang View Post
    If the information is on the forums maybe it ought to be made a sticky post or, better yet, a FAQ. Reading all the hundreds (thousands?) of posts to find the one(s) containing this information is a daunting task.

--
    Jim
    It is a sticky. Forums, township, new to township. 'Tools to complete community buildings'. Very useful.
    The zoo info is the first sticky in 'zoo discussions'.
    Go to the first post on each.
    Due to the last update, some of the quantities, especially in the zoo, are slightly different, but not by much.
    Last edited by Lyndie; 07-05-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 177. Zoo level 45

I think if Jim, myself and some others have trouble finding it it's worth implementing in-game. I understand it's on the forums, but not everyone can visit the forums every time to obtain this info. Most players don't have a forum account, and some are probably not even aware that this information exists outside of the game. Also there would be no need to update forum posts etc. as the information is already there in-game if there are any future changes to materials for any buildings.
    Guide to everything about Township: townshipwiki.com
    View Co-op List: bit.ly/coopslist or Add your Co-op: bit.ly/cooprecruit
    Master Regatta Task List: bit.ly/RegattaTasks

Exactly! Would make life so much easier if it was already available in the game, just like the expansions and decorations that use ingots.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 - Fed up with the Regatta 'rewards'!!
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Joris
    Yeah, I miss that information as well. Would be great to see it in the tooltip.

Ronnie Rose
    Quote Originally Posted by BrendonL View Post
    I think if Jim, myself and some others have trouble finding it it's worth implementing in-game. I understand it's on the forums, but not everyone can visit the forums every time to obtain this info. Most players don't have a forum account, and some are probably not even aware that this information exists outside of the game. Also there would be no need to update forum posts etc. as the information is already there in-game if there are any future changes to materials for any buildings.
    All information on Township is readily available in the Township Wikia. It is easy to navigate and you don't have to have an account or hunt around for the right post.

I've never heard of Township Wikia - where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by cyderry View Post
    I've never heard of Township Wikia - where is it?
    Hi,

Just do a google search with "Township Wikia" and you will easily get a link to the site.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix