Thread: Garden Progress...

Garden Progress...

Hi, i just wanna complain regarding my garden progress. I play this game since last year and now im in level 1751..which the end of level i can play right now and i have to wait another week for an update. But the thing is im quite annoyed that how can my boyfriend on level 1730 but his garden progress much more higher than me. He already on day 5 and currently in the middle of restoring the tea house. He even have an extra 11 stars to be settled. But im on level 1751, 20 level higher than him. But i stuck on day 4 and didnt have any star left. How did this happen?

Hi Natztasha,

Difference in garden progress is the result of various game design changes in the updates that we have released. Striving for perfection requires constant changes, therefore we are always in search of ways of making our game more fun to play and have to test out new things.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you'll continue having fun playing Gardenscapes.
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.