Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.10 Become a Beta Tester!

comme pour township , je refait ma proposition pour tester la beta je suis sur ces jeux 8 h /jours 7/7

i would love to become a beta tester as i love playing these games and hopefully there will be more like it

I like to be a beta tester. I play both Gardenscapes and Homescapes. But not only me, but also my 6 year old son Thomas helps. Sometimes he does even better then me.
    I play a few times a day and even more if I have a level that’s difficult to win. Now must I say when I am on a roll in finishing levels I also can’t stop playing.
    Also love the story line which invites me to go on. Wondering how his parents will react on new things.
    And if I can’t be a beta tester I still love to play and be curious off all of the new developments 😁

Hello,

Fellow software developer here would love to help with some beta testing in particular perhaps finding more technical issues that others may have missed.

I play numerous times a day and enjoy the game. Would be happy to be a beta tester. Thanks.

I finish all level until now. I would like to be a beta tester. You will not regret with your decision
    Last edited by Văn Tuấn Kiệt; 10-16-2017 at 03:59 PM.

Would love to be a beta tester! I play these games all the time!

I'd love to be a tester. I have been playing a lot to GardenScapes (leve 1445) and just 3 days ago started playing HomeScapes (level 63) and I love both of them!!

I love your games! I’d love to be a tester . I play the game every time I get new lives, and would love to be able to help make it even more fun to play. I’m always trying to get more people to play as well!
    Last edited by Meghan Denniston; 10-16-2017 at 03:55 PM.

I would love to be a Beta tester! I play this game constantly and Love it!