Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.10 Become a Beta Tester!

I’ve was A beta tester for Big Fish games and loved it. I play thoroughly and provide plenty of feedback. I’m very interested in becoming a beta tester for Playrix.

I would like to be your beta tester. I want to help improve this wonderful game. Help you find and fix bugs and make the game more user-friendly

Ik wil ook graag een béta tester zijn..omdat ik op google play ook béta testversies doe en dit heel nuttig vind!

So as they were only looking for 20 has anyone been accepted?

I would love to be a beta tester

*Throws in hat

I would love very much to be one of your Beta testers

I would love to be a beta tester !!

I would be interested in becoming a beta tester. I have a working knowledge of most platforms, play daily, am adept at communicating clearly and with accuracy, and am also very creative. I understand a good bit of the technical components that go into games, apps, and software. I also have an eye for detail, and can easily proofread the dialogue. I have noted more than one error thus far, so I feel that I would be very useful in that sense. I appreciate the opportunity to apply! I love the game!

I would be a great candidate to beta test! I work from home and have lots of time that I play this game! I enjoy it very much and would love to be apart of watching it grow to hopefully hit #1!!