Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.10 Become a Beta Tester!

Beta Tester

I don't work, and always play this game on my tablet. I have over 10 years gaming experience and have beta tested other app games.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Bobylev View Post
    Calling all the homeowners!

We're looking for 20 enthusiasts who are interested in testing our future updates. While Homescapes is only 1 month old, it moves forward really fast. We’ve got many exciting features in development and would really like to get feedback from experts just like you!

Here’s what you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the upcoming update and file bug reports;
    - Send all the feedback you want and make feature requests;
    - Communicate with the people who develop one of the most popular mobile games!

Here’s what we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the upcoming updates with all their secrets and mysteries;
    - Send you the latest information on recent game improvements;
    - Respond to your feedback and improve the game accordingly

If all this sounds interesting to you, make sure to leave a comment in this thread sharing with us what you can do for the game and why you are a perfect candidate for it. Become a part of the awesome beta testers group and take a glimpse into the unknown!

Best of luck and thank you very much!

I'm on level 68 on Homescapes and 304 on Gardenscapes! I play both EVERYDAY!! I would love to be a beta tester and give feedback!!

I'm at level 60 and would love to beta test!

Would love to be a beta tester I never put my phone down I love this game

I'd test for ya!

Would love to test. I also could have a look at the German translation and spelling

I would love to be a beta tester I play almost everyday, i was beta tester for a website once and had no problem sharing my honest opinion and never went easy on "small mistakes".

I'm really looking forward to the path Homescapes will take!

I would love to be a beta tester for Homescapes.

Love love love

I would love to be a Beta tester!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Bobylev View Post
    Calling all the homeowners!

We're looking for 20 enthusiasts who are interested in testing our future updates. While Homescapes is only 1 month old, it moves forward really fast. We’ve got many exciting features in development and would really like to get feedback from experts just like you!

Here’s what you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the upcoming update and file bug reports;
    - Send all the feedback you want and make feature requests;
    - Communicate with the people who develop one of the most popular mobile games!

Here’s what we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the upcoming updates with all their secrets and mysteries;
    - Send you the latest information on recent game improvements;
    - Respond to your feedback and improve the game accordingly

If all this sounds interesting to you, make sure to leave a comment in this thread sharing with us what you can do for the game and why you are a perfect candidate for it. Become a part of the awesome beta testers group and take a glimpse into the unknown!

Best of luck and thank you very much!

count me in :-)