Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.10 Become a Beta Tester!

I would love to be a beta tester!

J aimerai être bêta testeur!!! Je suis une grande fan de gardenscape et homescape et j ai du temps à consacrer à cette petite aventure....

I’m think I almost certainly qualify as an “enthusiast”, as I play this game literally from the time I wake up until I go to sleep. I open eyes and start up game and turning it off before closing my eyes at the end of day! I also regularly send bug reports!

I would love to become a beta tester

I would be great to be a beta tester, If I were I would... when I play Homescapes Any bugs or glitches I would post it, I love the game a lot

Miluju tuhle hru,kéž bych mohl být beta zkušebníkem

Ich wäre auch gern Betatester - besonders für das Spiel am PC. ich spiele nicht auf dem Handy sondern nur am PC, also falls da noch Testergebnisse gebraucht werden ... hier bin ich =)

I hope it's not too late to apply to become a beta tester for homescapes. I have done beta testing for other android apps along with beta testing computer software. I would give you honest feedback and ideas for future levels. I enjoy playing all of the Playrix games. I am a leader of a co-op in the game Township.
    I also work in the education at a alternative high school.

Thank you for making all of the Playrix games. I truly enjoy playing all of them.

I would absolutely love to be a better testa please

Ich wäre auch gern ein Betatester für dieses Spiel. Lg Sabine

I would love to be a beta tester. I am one currently, and spend massive amounts of time on online gaming. I am a disabled amputatee with lots of “free” time!