Page 29 of 46 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.10 Become a Beta Tester!

I would appreciate the opportunity to become a beta tester!

I would love to be a beta tester, not because all the previleges, but to help you guys since the games IS SO hard, and not few already threatened to uninstall the games because of the hardness gameplay. Such a shame because of all the hardness level you guys tried to keep, you lose some players. No need to change the gameplay from hard to easy.. But you need freebies. This game definitely need some changes. Such as : watching video and get coins (please make it available to all player, not just some random 'selected group of player). Need to add daily spin also. Which will make us easier to leveling-up and get more booster. Without both, the game really hard to play. Also, some quest to be less star(?) why would we need 2 stars to start a new day And fix some bug, such as after we got accepted heart from facebook friens, then random double click on gameplay, the window suddenly forced close and back to homescreen. Too bad.

Count me in as a beta tester

I want be a beta tester... except the app didn’t work so I had to delete it. If you can tell me how I fix that problem and send me a new email, i’d Love to try this out!

Quote Originally Posted by sollardragon View Post
    I want be a beta tester... except the app didn’t work so I had to delete it. If you can tell me how I fix that problem and send me a new email, i’d Love to try this out!
    I am sorry but nobody will send you an email. Saying the game did not work is far from enough information if you want help.

Did you try installing the game again?
    What platform are you using? What device? Did you check if your device has the minimum requirements?
    What exactly did not work? What did you tried doing but could not?

Hello. Pick me! I have a lot of testing experience and the ability to communicate issues effectively. 😃

I would like to be a beta tester! I just finished all the levels and I'm looking for more. I think I have a few insights that may help.

I would love to be a beta tester.

I would love to test beta levels. I love this game and enjoy playing it daily. I will give great feedback and help in any way possible!!

I would love to be a beta tester. I play multiple times per day on two different android devices. I would able to give clear feedback on any issues that may arise.