Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 16.10 Become a Beta Tester!

16.10 Become a Beta Tester!

Calling all the homeowners!

We're looking for 20 enthusiasts who are interested in testing our future updates. While Homescapes is only 1 month old, it moves forward really fast. We’ve got many exciting features in development and would really like to get feedback from experts just like you!

Here’s what you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the upcoming update and file bug reports;
    - Send all the feedback you want and make feature requests;
    - Communicate with the people who develop one of the most popular mobile games!

Here’s what we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the upcoming updates with all their secrets and mysteries;
    - Send you the latest information on recent game improvements;
    - Respond to your feedback and improve the game accordingly

If all this sounds interesting to you, make sure to leave a comment in this thread sharing with us what you can do for the game and why you are a perfect candidate for it. Become a part of the awesome beta testers group and take a glimpse into the unknown!

Best of luck and thank you very much!
    Last edited by Eugene Bobylev; 10-16-2017 at 02:42 PM.

I would love to be a beta tester!!!!

I would love to become a beta tester!

Will I lose all my game progress in the current homescapes app on my phone? I've beaten many hard levels which are hard to let go of 😁

I want to be a beta tester please please please I'm on level 52 and everyday I try to get all level... I'm very interested by this game and I want go have more level and more news inside

I’d love to be a beta tester, Love the game and would be awesome to help with improvements/future things

I'd love to try the beta testing. Maybe I'll make better progress than I actually do in the game!

Would love to beta test!

I would love to be a beta tester. I've done beta on several other apps, and I play everyday

I would LOVE to beta test!

I would LOVE to beta test! I play all the time!