Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show Your Home!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Show Your Home!

Since it's not possible to each other's homes (as is the case w/Gardenscapes), feel free to share screenshots of yours here.

I always enjoy seeing how players have worked within the limited design options we have.

With respect to my home, I've completed Austin's bedroom and the foyer/living room...

...and am now working on the kitchen (which doesn't seem like it's going to be easy to make look nice).
    Town: Amoria (Level 90)
    Platform: iOS (WVMX6K) + Facebook
    Always looking for friends who are kind, helpful, & design their towns to look like real ones.

Very nice Amoria. Wish I could figure out that "adding a picture" thing (just can't seem to do this). Eveytime I try to upload pictures on my Profile page, or even trying to use "insert image" icon, I get the message "Upload Failed." I will keep trying. I am only on level 49, but have been enjoying the game.

PS: Still not sure why my Forum Profile pic of me and mom, and my Avator worked, but I can't seem to get anything else too.

10.20.17: Finally figured out how to upload (took me 7 months - Geeze). I will post mine when I get a little further.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-20-2017 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Added PS/10.20 Entry
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

I need to figure out how to do screenshots on a Kindle. lol I used a combination of the dark green and dark red for my hall, but the dark red in yours looks fabulous, too.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

btmMIJYRSciGYcQDs7drHw.jpg

As much as I can fit in one screenshot
    Last edited by polishedt; 10-18-2017 at 02:08 AM.

Working on the garden now.

I doubt I'll ever get that far, so it's really nice to see your beautiful homes! thanks for sharing

Last edited by Aurelius; 01-14-2018 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Wrong photo xd
    Homescapes: 420

Wonder why you got the couch choice; was not one of mine. And why do the designers think poofs are good for anyone? I wouldn't want to sit on or offer one to a guest!

yup... really nice to see also the differences between the rooms, like here (last two posts with pictures) the garden area! Thanks, guys! Looks great, both!