Thread: Kindle link to Laptop?

Alexa Maszjerik

Kindle link to Laptop?

Hi,

I'm sure that this has been a question before but I can't fine a decisive answer.

I started this game on my kindle and I love, love, love it. I linked it to my facebook page and have my pic and everything - I can link to fb forums and stuff and use those no problem.

I have a friend that I have played all kinds of games with over the last few years and he wants to play this game with me so I sent him about 10 dozen fb requests and my in game friend code from my kindle township game to his laptop fb and he doesn't get them. I can even see his fb pic when I send him the request. He started a township game from facebook on his laptop.

So then I decided that I would play from facebook - because my game is linked to facebook right? I started the game from facebook on my laptop and i see his picture as a friend, but he's my only friend! And my facebook laptop game is new and started from the beginning!

Is there a way to play my kindle/amazon game from facebook on my laptop?

Thank you!!!!!

Alexa

Rachel Granoff
    The pc game is totally different. On your kindle you play township mobile, on your pc it's just township. So the answer is no. Sorry.

Rachel Granoff
    It's two separate and totally different games