Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

I would like to be a beta tester because the game is great and spend many hours of playing sinds the official release

Im playing this game for more than a Year now and currently waiting for 25 new levels every week. Being a Beta Tester will allow me to spend more time in this Game. I am really into this game and i am more than willing to be part of its future Success. Hope you'll consider this. Thank You.

Beta tested for coke rewards and one other, can't remember lol. I’m 69 and love playing..am at level 643...would appreciate being considered .thanks

Well I am in Cybersecurity for one I play your games every day I have 4 different one I have downloaded but I only play 2 because the others are not nearly as enjoyable. I also have gotten my family addicted to your games

Beta tester

I play the game everyday and I would like to help make the game better

wow i would love to be a Beta tester!!!! So cool to find bugs and interac with the team !!! I love that !!!!!!
    I'm a daily player ! Please choose me

What I bring to the table
    - Play Multiple times per day!!
    - I’m very detail oriented and will provide timely and well written responses.
    - I already have suggestions that I would like to share.
    - I do t give up on levels! I am a fierce competitor and will not give up.

Thank you for the opportunity!

I would be a great beta tester because I play the game several times a day. I am a stickler for details, and I complete several levels a day at minimum, often on the first try. I am very observant, and a great communicator.

Good afternoon... I would love to be a beta tester for Gardenscapes. I am a responsible 58 year old woman who plays Gardenscapes every day. I am extremely detail oriented, and I have the ability to see things that other people miss. Please feel free to reach out to me directly for participate in this exciting opportunity.

I love this game and would be thrilled to be a beta tester.