Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: 15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

Quote Originally Posted by TrishaRinger View Post
    I would love to be a beta tester. I am a advanced distance learning visual graphics designer working with the United States Coast Guard. Additionally I have 16 years experience in programming and graphics. I also have a logical and analytical mind and have identified software bugs in many programs.

I have been looking for a reason to return to Gardenscapes. I'm not very far, however, WIN ME BACK !! I WILL START playing again. You need low levels of the game as well.
    Thanks Andrea

Meeee!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Attention, dedicated gardeners! Here’s your chance to make a difference!

We’re looking for 20 enthusiastic players willing to make Gardenscapes even better

What you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the future update and report any bugs or glitches;
    - Give us detailed feedback on the game and request new features;
    - Communicate with the developers of the game you are passionate abou

What we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the future updates with the newest features;
    - Give you the info on recent changes and improvements;
    - Pay the closest attention to your feedback and requests and rely on it while improving the game

Want to join the team of our beta-testers? Leave a comment in this thread telling us why you’d be the perfect candidate for this task. Get on board and be the first one to find out about the upcoming plot twists!
    I play Gardenscapes everyday and have beat all of the levels. I just had back surgery and would love to be a beta tester to help kill time while on bed rest and recovering. Plus I am super bummed that there aren't anymore levels for me to play.

I always report glitches if and when they happen and am an extremely good communicator as well as an avid gamer.

I would be forever grateful to be a beta tester!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Attention, dedicated gardeners! Here’s your chance to make a difference!

We’re looking for 20 enthusiastic players willing to make Gardenscapes even better

What you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the future update and report any bugs or glitches;
    - Give us detailed feedback on the game and request new features;
    - Communicate with the developers of the game you are passionate abou

What we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the future updates with the newest features;
    - Give you the info on recent changes and improvements;
    - Pay the closest attention to your feedback and requests and rely on it while improving the game

Want to join the team of our beta-testers? Leave a comment in this thread telling us why you’d be the perfect candidate for this task. Get on board and be the first one to find out about the upcoming plot twists!

I would love to be a beta tester in game name fin

I’d love to be a beta tester. The game is fun and I love to try new updates! One of my previous jobs was in the quality control (QA) team for a software company. We tested all projects from defects to enhancements.

I’d love to help since I play the game daily, even if it might be the same level all day haha.

I’m new to the game but not the concept, giving me a ‘new player’ perspective with an experienced outlook. I am drawn to details and notice the tiniest differences. I also use a lot of details when describing something. I’m not sure what your target audience is but I’m young enough to enjoy game and be able to figure it out but old enough to not bother when things seem too complicated, if this happens I would be happy to explain the problem and if asked advise on alternative solutions. I’d like to take this time to give you an example of the details I have noticed, although it’s not a small one. I would like to have the option to change the desk in Austins bedroom on Homescapes, as well as the drapes for the library. Like I said not small details but an idea of what I’ve been thinking. Good luck!

i love di s games is so ease to play and I like some

love it I net to do did all di time sorry

is so complicate di game ai neet to send to you all di time