Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

Previous experience as an Alpha tester on On-line Role Playing Games + plenty experience in bug reporting, i would like to help out and make this game greater than it already is, i an currently alpha testing.

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr

always wanted to try out beta testing on a pre-existent game.

i like the challenge of the levels and occasionally will purchase a booster to help complete a complex level, but normally i take a few days of trying before heading for that route.

Hello
    I play daily on PC and on phone and would love to be a beta tester

I play the game several times a day and would be great to beta test the game.

I will be a good beta tester because I love this game, I play it every day (all the day) and I am on vacation so I have a lot of time for the team !!

I play both Gardenscapes and Homescapes daily, so I would love to be a Beta Tester!

Love these games! Daily player. Austin is awesome 👍

I have a confession. I'm more than an enthusiast...I'm obsessed with Gardenscapes! Except for while driving or at work, I rarely have full lives because I'm always playing :-)

I would be the perfect beta tester because I am one that pays attention to the little details and provides helpful insight

Hi I would love to try out the beta version and I play every day several times most of the Playrix games!

Daily Player, recently started playing Homescapes too! Would love to be a beta tester.