Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

I play as often as I can considering I'm on level 1751 and waiting til Thursday afternoon to advance! I did notice that my key levels are no longer timed out for 18 hours! That's a plus! I'd love to be a part of the beta testing and help iron Kinks out of new levels! Thanks for your consideration! Kayleigh Marston

I would love to be a beta tester I have done over 1000 levels already and I am also a tester for other Apps. also a programmer for my full time job

Hi! I think I would be a great beta tester because I’m always playing both Homescapes and gardenscapes. I also used to play the old gardenscapes for PC a long time ago! So I know all about the games and I think I would be able to help out with finding bugs and anything else that would be needed.

I would love to be a beta-tester! I enjoy this game very much and would love to make it more enjoyable for other gamers. I pay great attention to detail and am an excellent problem solver.

I would love to join the team! I absolutely love gardenscapes!

Beta Testers

I'd love to be considered. Sounds super fun. This is one of my favorite games and gives me a mom break when I need it. In the upper 500 levels and I love the challenges, it's hard, but doable when you use critical thinking. I'd love to hear back! Thanks for the opportunity!

I would love to be a beta tester. I have 3 games made by your company and I play them all many times each day. I look forward to testing out your game and giving you any and all feedback. Thankyou

I would love to join the team! I absolutely love gardenscapes!

Hello,
    My name is Georgianna, but mostly everyone calls me G. I'm normally not one that can get interested in games, but once in a while I find one that catches my attention. Gardenscape has grasped my attention so much I can't put it down!! I absolutely fell in love.
    It would be such a pleasure to be a beta tester for you. I play for hours every day, my family and friends can't believe how much I play.
    Good luck to everyone that is trying to get a part of this opportunity. God bless

I would love to be a beta tester. I play multiple times a day, I am a grandma of 9 and the grandkids like to play too.
    Please keep me in mind
    Thanks