Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

He I would love to be a tester! I play every day and absolutely love the game and I also play homescapes

I will play test beta

I would love to beta test!

I am a 54 year old game player. I think I represent the demographic most likely to purchase stuff!

I would like to be a beta tester. Love the game...I am at level 1751 and have a sharp eye If it comes to bugs and always a supporter of positive feedback.

I’ve been exposed to playing different video and console games since i was young; from atari, console games, PC games, mobile games and many more. I believe I am a perfect candidate who can give honest but constructive feedbacks to improve gamer’s experience from a gamer’s standpoint.

I love both Gardenscapes and Homescapes. I play both of them at night after work to wind down the day and would to try out the beta version. I will admit that the games can really get you frustrated but that is all the more reason that they are fun. The levels get more challenging as you go up and really give you a sense of working it out and not giving up.

I also am a person that I love to find bugs and such in all things. It is my little crazy quirk my kids say. Please give me a shot and and let's have some fun. Thanx

I would love the opportunity to play your new game!! Honestly your games are what keeps me stress free, they are fun, pleasing to the eyes and most of challenging!!! Please consider me for your beta game, thank you

I would love to test the game! I’m a daily player and play both Gardenscapes and Homescapes

Hi. I'd love to be a Beta tester - I play multiple times a day - everyday! ❤

Always playing loving the difficult gameplay makes me think on the next move 😉 that's why I'd be awesome as a beta tester 🤗