Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

I would like to be a beta tester. I play both garden and Homescapes. I also play daily.

Cheers

Beta tester opportunity

Hello,
    My name is Cynthia Vasquez I am animator and visual effect artist.I would like to join your beta team to help make this community more fun and exciting. I have experience with app games and was also a g beta tester for other app games. I really love this game and to be able to help is a dream. If I'm approve I will give all the best work and effort to help your community and team because we are a family of Garden Scapes.
    Last edited by Cynx3; 10-21-2017 at 05:26 AM.

*throws hat in

Hi I would love to be a beta tester, I am addicted to Township I have been playing since November 2013 and at level 196 I believe with my background of Information Technology I would be a great addition to the team

As a online student - I have availability at all times and would love the chance to be a beta tester

I would be interested in becoming a beta tester. I have a working knowledge of most platforms, play daily, am adept at communicating clearly and with accuracy, and am also very creative. I understand a good bit of the technical components that go into games, apps, and software. I also have an eye for detail, and can easily proofread the dialogue. I have noted more than one error thus far, so I feel that I would be very useful in that sense. I appreciate the opportunity to apply! I love the game!

This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE game and app. i get on and play Gardenscapes MULTYPUL times a day. I am simply 100% addicted and dedicated to this game. i would be beyond excited and thrilled to be allowed to take part.

I would LOVE to be a beta tester. I am an active gamer with PC, Console, and phone apps. You only have to take a peek at my account to see how loyal I am to this game. I have also beta tested for some other games so I am familiar with spotting bugs, errors, misspellings, etc. I truly hope I am considered. Thank you!

Hi, I play every day and waiting for new levels. Thank you for your consideration.

I would love the opportunity to give real feedback and suggestions from a multi times a day player of most of y'alls games.