Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

15.10 Looking For Beta-Testers! Join The Team!

Attention, dedicated gardeners! Here’s your chance to make a difference!

We’re looking for 20 enthusiastic players willing to make Gardenscapes even better

What you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the future update and report any bugs or glitches;
    - Give us detailed feedback on the game and request new features;
    - Communicate with the developers of the game you are passionate abou

What we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the future updates with the newest features;
    - Give you the info on recent changes and improvements;
    - Pay the closest attention to your feedback and requests and rely on it while improving the game

Want to join the team of our beta-testers? Leave a comment in this thread telling us why you’d be the perfect candidate for this task. Get on board and be the first one to find out about the upcoming plot twists!
    Last edited by Nataly Kuzmina; 10-15-2017 at 03:06 PM.

I will be the perfect beta tester. I play the game every day. I know what to look out for as in bugs. I believe i could be a great addition to the team.

Wäre auch ein toller Tester da ich jetzt schon keine Level mehr habe bin Hausfrau habe den ganzen Tag Zeit

I will be a great beta tester because I really love the game. I play it every day, enjoying all the levels and the very good story. I played it since its release, and I play Homescapes too. Greetings!! -Vincenzo

i would like to be a tester, i am daily player, i am very good at details.

I would love to be a beta tester, I was for homescapes! I am retired and play ALL day..

I wouldn't mind being a beta tester, the game is funny and being involved sounds great, I can also document bugs really well

I believe I would be a great Beta tester because I play the game at least twice a day if not more. I know how to look for bugs & would be a good asset to the team & am always looking for new levels & games to play.

Hi I play a lot of hrs daily and would love to be able to help you with future updates and report any issues. Because I am disabled I have a lot of time on my hands to be able to help. Thanks.

J'aimerais aussi faire partie de l'équipe. Merci