Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Save Gardenscapes

How To Save Gardenscapes

So, I'm playing on iOS 10 (don't dare to upgrade to iOS 11, as some have reported that the game crashes in iOS 11) - but my device has a problem: it crashes regularly (more or less) due to a mistake of the software. The solution would be to reset it to the factory setting. But what happens then with Gardenscapes? How can I (technical idiot) save it?

I'm soo tired of the crashes!! I loose lives if I'm playing at this moment when it crashes. And sometimes I won a star and don't get it, because it isn't saved and then the crash.

Thanks for any help!

One solution is to make sure you're connected to the internet and connect your game to facebook. Close the game (by yourself, not crash), and when you re-install you load your progress by connecting it to fb again.

Thank you very much, dreadnought! Unfortunately I'm not on facebook, I'm thinking of it, though.

Is there another solution? *embarrassing*

From the Gardenscapes support page:

-----------------
    How can I make sure my game progress is saved?
    Your game progress is saved automatically if your device is connected to the internet, so it won't be lost even if you reinstall the game.
    You can also connect your progress to your Facebook account. You don't need to do anything besides connect it.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: if you reset all the settings on your device, you can only restore your progress on your own if the game is connected to Facebook. You can also only transfer progress from one device to another when the game is connected to Facebook.

I lost my game progress
    Try the following:
    1. Restart your device.
    2. Reinstall the game and reconnect it to Facebook if it was previously connected.

If that doesn't fix the problem, contact our customer support and provide the following information:
    1. A detailed description of the problem.
    2. The match-3 level you were on.
    3. What happened before your progress was lost (you reinstalled the game, changed devices, updated the software, etc.).

-----------------------

If you don't want to connect it to Facebook, i would contact support from within the game, tell them about the issues with your device, attach screenshots with your current progress, and ask if it's possible for them to restore the progress in case it will be lost after resetting the device.

You are a gem, dreadnought! I'll try this way.

Could it also be a possibility to do a backup via iTunes, then setting back the device to the factory setting and at the end to play back the saved version on iTunes? Or doesn't it work?

As far as i know, the only way to sync progress for Gardenscapes is with facebook.
    Other games (like Township) can back up progress using google play, game center, etc., but in Gardenscapes you can only connect via facebook.

Okay, thank you very much, dreadnought!

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    From the Gardenscapes support page:

-----------------
    How can I make sure my game progress is saved?
    Your game progress is saved automatically if your device is connected to the internet, so it won't be lost even if you reinstall the game.
    You can also connect your progress to your Facebook account. You don't need to do anything besides connect it.
    IMPORTANT NOTE: if you reset all the settings on your device, you can only restore your progress on your own if the game is connected to Facebook. You can also only transfer progress from one device to another when the game is connected to Facebook.

I lost my game progress
    Try the following:
    1. Restart your device.
    2. Reinstall the game and reconnect it to Facebook if it was previously connected.

If that doesn't fix the problem, contact our customer support and provide the following information:
    1. A detailed description of the problem.
    2. The match-3 level you were on.
    3. What happened before your progress was lost (you reinstalled the game, changed devices, updated the software, etc.).

-----------------------

If you don't want to connect it to Facebook, i would contact support from within the game, tell them about the issues with your device, attach screenshots with your current progress, and ask if it's possible for them to restore the progress in case it will be lost after resetting the device.
    Now I have a question..
    I recently moved from my ipad on wich i was connected to facebook, to my computer and playing through facebook, but it has not saved my progress at all how do i get it to remember or get my progress?

Unfortunately, the facebook version of the game can't be synchronized with the mobile version. See THIS post for details.