Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fish not eating

m'beth

fish not eating

Last two days my fish have not been fed. Prompt (fishfood) doesn't appear for me to feed them . They are always full. Help?

Sunflower kid
    Mine are not wanting to eat either what are we supposed to do?

Calita61
    One of your friends could be feeding them for you? I know I feed my friends fish almost daily.

m'beth
    Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    One of your friends could be feeding them for you? I know I feed my friends fish almost daily.
    I don't have any friends yet that would be feeding my fish. Hope the makers help us!

Tassie
    Hi. You'll probably need to report this from your game I think. It's working okay for me on IOS.

m'beth
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassie View Post
    Hi. You'll probably need to report this from your game I think. It's working okay for me on IOS.
    I wrote a note on their " contact us" link too. Can't make money just cleaning tanks !

m'beth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower kid View Post
    Mine are not wanting to eat either what are we supposed to do?
    Has anyone contacted you about this problem? It has been 4 days now and I don't want to waste this time and not get any coins.....I see my fish tapping their fins in frustration!!

m'beth
    Quote Originally Posted by m'beth View Post
    Last two days my fish have not been fed. Prompt (fishfood) doesn't appear for me to feed them . They are always full. Help?
    Update... I was contacted today and told that an update was available to fix this problem. I downloaded the update and everything is back to normal .

Hi there! You should definitely check out our today's update for Android devices! We tried to fix this issue, so now the feeder icon must appear without any problems.

LoW

My fish haven't ate for days. Please Help! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Bobylev View Post
    Hi there! You should definitely check out our today's update for Android devices! We tried to fix this issue, so now the feeder icon must appear without any problems.
    Hi. How do I get the update to fix the 'Feed' icon that has gone missing? Can you send me a link?