Thread: Turn Buildings 360 Degrees

Turn Buildings 360 Degrees

I would love i if buildings could turn 360 degrees, then it would be easy to place them on streets and roads.

This idea was already rejected by playrix, see full list HERE.

I wish that if you select to be helped on full filling an order and you realize you can do it yourself that the container would go back to its original state.

Desejo que no dia de nosso aniversário o township nos ofereça notas township! Seria possível?

Podia ser mais fácil se podessemos convidar qualquer jogador para nosso amigo. Está mal ser o próprio jogo a propor.

I wish there were more items that are symbols of countries...we have flags of all countries, but we have landmarks of few countries... there are very famous tourist attractions like, Persepolis in Iran, or Aya Sofia in Turkey. I wish I could see these in the next Updates

Hi Frieden, yes, there have been quite a few suggestions for more landmarks. Most of those in Township are taken from the World Heritage Site. I thought that this request had made it to the Frequently Suggested Ideas thread, but it seems not. Have a look at this thread Landmark Decorations

I'm not sure if I missed it but I know it said they could turn buildings 360° why not the land, not farmland, but the game itself so you can take a look at a different side of the city. and one other thing I did notice you can't turn coins into Cash but what about selling ore for cash or coins and chance why can't we sell our gems we buy them if needed why can't we sell some of the purple ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbie Weldon Nix View Post
    I'm not sure if I missed it but I know it said they could turn buildings 360° why not the land, not farmland, but the game itself so you can take a look at a different side of the city. and one other thing I did notice you can't turn coins into Cash but what about selling ore for cash or coins and chance why can't we sell our gems we buy them if needed why can't we sell some of the purple ones.
    We cannot turn Buildings 360 - see link in my signature below. We can sell ore directly from the Mine.

I think they mean "could not turn buildings", then go on to say what about being able to just turn the entire town.

I could be wrong though.