Thread: Co-op Duel/ monthly bonus

SnivyAndroid

Co-op Duel/ monthly bonus

I think the co-operative need a little more meat to them, so why not have a competition? You'll be paired with another co-op, and youll have some items you will fill, but they will depend on the duel you start, you can do all lv 20s only, all lv 30s only, and all lv 40+ only. Or you can do a mixed duel with all levels in the duel and 10 diffrent items for each range of levels. Its like the airplane once stock day ends and duel day begins, but with no ask for help and you can put in as many items as you want. Once duel day is over the results will come in and whoever filled the most orders wins the duel and they get some coins/train items/gems/Township dollars and some new currency for the leader to use on getting new perks like more donation request space (max for all is ten) and other perks. There's also going to be a level, every 2 duel points (earn from duels) equals a level, at the end of each month, those levels will be added up, qnd depending on what level, you can get

Level 100-500: 300 coins
    Level 500-100: 600 coins
    Level 1000-3000 1,200 coins
    Level 3000-6000 5 Township dollars
    Level 6000-10000 Choose from 1 of each gem, some building materials (randomized), 5000 coins, or 15 Township dollars.
    Level 10000+ choose from 30 Township dollars or 10000 coins
    (Win a duel: 15-70 Lose: 5-15)

These are not final,they could be changed.
    I hope you like my idea ☺

Renay Stefko
    I absolutely 💘 this idea. It would make for a fun challenge, and probably draw in much more business for the developers. You are right about the co-op lacking in variety and spice. I was thinking more on the lines of permission to trade building materials, but this sounds good too. Thanks 😉

Susie Breden
    Not interested in any competitions. Numbers mean nothing to us. We help each other in our co-op because we want to, not because there's something in it for us. No thanks, count me out.

SnivyAndroid
    Quote Originally Posted by susie breden View Post
    not interested in any competitions. Numbers mean nothing to us. We help each other in our co-op because we want to, not because there's something in it for us. No thanks, count me out.
    "not final"

Susie Breden
    Quote Originally Posted by SnivyAndroid View Post
    "not final"
    I understand, but Im not interested in any competition or duels...period.

I have no interest in such a thing either. In fact, it would nudge toward leaving a co-op.

I have no interest in such a competition either.

Anyway, it would be too easy to create artificial numbers. Co-op, let's go! Keep asking for wheat every time you can make a request. This way we will generate a LOT of numbers to win this competition.

Sandy
    Graylady Lol!