Thread: Community Free of Bullying

Community Free of Bullying

Hi everyone!

A few days ago I received a number of messages regarding some drama that's been going on here at the forum recently. As I first thought, it was just a matter of different opinions.

However, after looking into this a little further, I found out that the issue is a bit more complicated than I expected. Actually, it turned out that some of our forum members were bullying and trolling other forumers. And I just can't remain silent any longer. I'm making this statement public because the harassment has reached a severe level (mostly in private messages) and I want all of you guys to know that this kind of behaviour will not be tolerated.

I believe that each player in each of our communities (Facebook, forum, in-game chat, etc.) deserves to be in a safe and respectful community free of bullying and drama. Let's not forget what we all are here for - we all love Township and want to make new friends.

Therefore, all forum admins and I will continue to work to ensure that the Township Community remains a friendly place to hang out in and have fun. I also want to let you guys know that if I notice any vicious or provoking comments or other disrespectful behavior in any of its forms, I will temporarily ban those who violate our forum rules without warning.

Thank you all in advance for your understanding!

-Liza

P.S. Sending lots of hugs to each and every one of you Behave yourselves!
    Last edited by Liza Makhina; 06-28-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Hello everyone!

I'm deleting all provoking comments to the thread. There should be no place for drama like this in our community. As I previously said, I would temporarily ban those involved in violating our forum rules.

I really hope that we could all get over this whole situation, once the temporary bans are lifted (in 5-10 days from now). As always, thank you for your support and understanding!

P.S. Hey Cobalt and Robin! Your comments are too awesome The July update is coming soon, really soon!