View Poll Results: What colors would look best for the Kitchen Wallpaper?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • No Change

3 16.67%
  • Bright Color w/ detail

1 5.56%
  • Neutral Color w/ detail

9 50.00%
  • Solid Bright Color

0 0%
  • Solid Neutral Color

5 27.78%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kitchen Designs are Ugly!

Kitchen Designs are Ugly!

I believe the kitchen designs, specifically the wallpapers, are very ugly. Playrix, please change the design in a way that better compliment the tiles, cabinets, etc. Make sure to voice your opinion in the poll!
    Last edited by DaFonz95; 10-13-2017 at 09:59 PM.

I chose the striped wallpaper because it makes my kitchen look like a coffee shop. I don't really mind the wallpaper, but I wouldn't have minded having different cabinet choices.

I am still trying to get past answering the door, the phone, naming and playing with the cat and all the other little frivolous things that have nothing to do with decorating the house to even see a light in the kitchen! Wow, only one star per - single 3 match, whether you played the same match 50 times or had a fantastic round!

I like the striped wall paper in the foyer even if mom has her dressing room there right next to the front door out in the open! Is it the same striped wallpaper?

No, it's a different striped wallpaper with golds and browns.

I was thinking the same, they don't particularly match each other either. Even a plain coloured wall would be better.
    I went for the striped wall paper too but it is not very kitchen-y

Agreed. Went for the green blob patterned one because I already used stripes for my living room.

Amoria

That was my first choice. Had to go for stripes after looking at the tiles for the floor.

Globally, it will be an awful kitchen!

It gets worse. The couch, dining table, chairs, and carpet don't even remotely match the previous 3 kitchen styles. So, you have to think of the other half of the room as completely separate rather than what it is - part of the same room.

It would not be so bad if stuff matched, but nothing does. The cabinets don't look great with the wall papers offered. The green one makes no sense for a kitchen and the green cabinets are a different style/shade. Then if completely different for the bottom half of the room, even worse.

I finally made it to the kitchen to be able to vote on this. I would like to see a nutural color to choose from, but I have to say, it's been a great challenge using what we got to make it work. Has made me view my decorating "outside the box." . However, don't think my house will be featured in Home and Gardens (lol).
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 11-03-2017 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added