Thread: Crashing EVERY TIME

Crashing EVERY TIME

Every time I open the game it crashes....it gets all the way to the "play" screen (if it doesn't crash while loading) then when I hit the play button the screen goes dark and the game crashes. This has happened a lot lately but normally if I close it out and uninstall/reinstall it I can get it to work....now nothing is working since the new update. It's EXTREMELY frustrating!!! Please help!

Did you try force closing? I got it to work for me that way.

Yes, I've tried force closing and restarting about a thousand times. I've also tried every other option listed to try and fix it and it still crashes. I haven't been able to play in days and I'm very annoyed by it.

I have the same problem since the last update. Nothing works to fix that.

the same has been happening with me too. It has been getting worse with every update.

It crashes EVERY TIME!! I can't play anymore.

Yep, same here

Quote Originally Posted by Carmela888 View Post
    It crashes EVERY TIME!! I can't play anymore.
    Uninstalled, reinstalled,force closed you name it I've tried everything. The last time I uninstalled I didn't reinstall. The game is history !!

Mine too.... have not been able to get into anything. On level 626, I think, and after the play screen I stay connected maybe 5 seconds before the game goes black and closes. At this level I do not want to start over from level one. How do I fix this mess? I miss playing the game. No I do not connect to Facebook because I do not have a Facebook page. There has to be a fix. Please help me...help all of us who is experiencing this horrid break in play.

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you've faced this issue. Please make sure your devices have no less than 1GB of RAM. RAM is not the same thing as free space and depends on the model of your device.
    Our game has lots of bright graphics and, unfortunately, on older models with little RAM you may experience technical issues such as crashing or freezing in the app. I'm afraid the only thing to do here is to try and close down all other apps while playing. If this doesn't help, try playing on a different device.

In case you have enough RAM but the game keeps crashing, please reach out to our support team (link in my signature).

I hope this helps!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.