Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: 13.10 Twenty Beta-Testers Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Plus no ability to purchase TCash. And no waltzing back to their original Township/or other game until the new update is officially released. The Forum had several disgruntled Beta players before this update who didn’t realize that. Best to go into Beta testing with full knowledge of what lies ahead. I am surprised that these items aren’t included in their help wanted Ads.
    Thank you for this Nana and Talpa, I thought I had read somewhere that Beta testers could not purchase TCash. I will be deleting my post "of being considered" for this. As you know I buy many decorations, so I must have the ability to purchase TCash, and, also, not be limited to my game play.
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-19-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Hi,I'm interested in beta testing..I think I would be a good candidate for the following reasons 1) I have a wide variety of platforms/devices to play /test on. 2) I'm level 56 on this particular game account and participate in every event, almost always finishing in the top 3.3) I am an avid gamer with a wide range of experience 4) I'm a people person and a team player and 5) I utilize my good communication skills

我是一个中国玩家,每天都在玩這個 戲。我的家人也都在玩这个游戏。非 喜欢这款精致的游戏。我常在几千人 的群组里讨论,可以收集很多玩家对 个游戏的反馈。据我了解这个游戏有 常多的漏。我希望我能够参与测试, 把我了解到的漏洞都反馈给开发组, 护一个稳定安全的游戏环境。我也非 热爱这款游戏,正在着手制作一个与 此相关的粉丝网站。希望能有更多的 玩到这个非常棒的游戏。

Google Translate

I am a Chinese player and play this game every day. My family are playing this game. Very much like this fine game. I often discuss in the group of thousands of people, you can collect a lot of players feedback on the game. As far as I know this game has a lot of leaks. I hope I can participate in the test, I have learned the loopholes are fed back to the development team to maintain a stable and secure game environment. I am also very fond of this game, is working to create a related fan site. Hope to have more people to play this great game.

Я китайский игрок и играю в эту игру каждый день. Моя семья играет в эту игру. Очень нравится эта прекрасная игра. Я часто обсуждаю в группе тысяч людей, вы можете собрать много отзывов игроков об игре. Насколько я знаю, в этой игре много утечек. Я надеюсь, что смогу участвовать в тесте, я узнал, что лазейки возвращаются в команду разработчиков для поддержания стабильной и безопасной игровой среды. Я также очень люблю эту игру, работает над созданием связанного фан-сайта. Надеюсь, что больше людей сыграет в эту замечательную игру.
    Last edited by Daikou; 10-20-2017 at 05:14 AM.

Interested in becoming a beta tester. Daily player, multiple times daily. Always like to see the newest updates and would love to be involved in future development of the game and gameplay.

Hi, guys!

Thanks for your interest! We looked into all applications and chose our 20 candidates.

I'll now close this thread. Stay tuned!