Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 13.10 Twenty Beta-Testers Needed!

13.10 Twenty Beta-Testers Needed!

Hey, Townshippers! Your expertise is needed!

We're looking for 20 Township enthusiasts interested in beta-testing of our future updates.

Here’s what you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the upcoming update and file bug reports;
    - Send all the feedback you want and make feature requests;
    - Communicate with the people who develop one of the most popular mobile games!

Here’s what we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the upcoming updates with all their secrets and mysteries;
    - Send you the latest information on recent game improvements;
    - Respond to your feedback and improve the game accordingly.

It’s a WIN WIN for everyone!

If you’re interested please leave a comment in this thread and share your thoughts on why you are a perfect candidate for us. Become a part of the awesome beta testers group and be the first one to solve all the game’s mysteries!

We can’t wait to hear from you guys!

I would like to test your beta versions for you, but I have tried before my iOS system will not let me do it.

I’d like to help out! I’m a coleader of a top GLB team and play this game constantly. Would be grateful for the opportunity to help in the development of this incredible game!

(I also have experience in submitting bug reports for software development & have towns on both iOS and Android)

Town: 103
    Zoo: 35
    Barn: 2160
    Last edited by AgroCityAlex; 10-14-2017 at 09:32 AM.

Id like to help out 😊😊😊

I'd be willing. I play every day and enjoy the community. I also have a little tech and design skill to try and give as full a feedback as possible.

Android Samsung 8
    Level 49
    Zoo 9
    Barn 560
    Last edited by Katie Fulcrum; 10-14-2017 at 11:25 PM.

I would like to be a beta tester. Within a month I'm a level 48. The game is addicting, and I would like to be able to be one of the ones to help it be it's best.

I am highly interested in doing this

I would be very interested

I would love to be a beta tester! I've been playing township for 2+ years, I play daily, I'm on level 125 and I play on an Android tablet.
    Last edited by Akila; 10-13-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Interested Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Nastya Chertenkova View Post
    Hey, Townshippers! Your expertise is needed!

We're looking for 20 Township enthusiasts interested in beta-testing of our future updates.

Here’s what you’ll do:
    - Play the beta version of the upcoming update and file bug reports;
    - Send all the feedback you want and make feature requests;
    - Communicate with the people who develop one of the most popular mobile games!

Here’s what we’ll do:
    - Offer early access to the upcoming updates with all their secrets and mysteries;
    - Send you the latest information on recent game improvements;
    - Respond to your feedback and improve the game accordingly.

It’s a WIN WIN for everyone!

If you’re interested please leave a comment in this thread and share your thoughts on why you are a perfect candidate for us. Become a part of the awesome beta testers group and be the first one to solve all the game’s mysteries!

We can’t wait to hear from you guys!