Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Accidentally used T-cash, hopes of getting back? Also building material problems.

Firefly
    Quote Originally Posted by Francl27 View Post
    They won't give your cash back. It's happened countless times to me too... and they won't add a confirmation on those 'do you want to use tcash to complete the action' window either... I've been asking for months...

Really frustrating.
    Yeah and the button to spend the Tcash is SO wide! You're bound to misclick it! So frustrating

conmicon
    The one cb building a time makes sense to me. The trains always arrive with materials that I need. Just yesterday, my last cb was short of 1 slab, 2 trains arrived full of slabs. I haven't repaired the mine yet, so no tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    Yeah they are definitely just trying to rip us off to make us buy materials... I have been selling the excess for a long time where I had up to 70 of slab and bricks but always single digit glass... Barely make it past 10! It's bs really, you're right.
    Especially when a single piece of material cost so much Tcash...
    Nobody's trying to 'rip you off'. Nobody's making you buy materials. You make that decision, which is your choice.
    I've never felt the need to spend money - though I've had to wait for things to arrive many times.
    There's no rush.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

I built every CB, except the worthless Mint, one at a time. Yes, I always had to wait for one of the building materials to be able to complete construction, but I have never bought materials with TCash. There is no trap to get you to spend money, as Lyndie says above.

So many players seem to start construction on several CBs at once and get themselves into a real jam. The game didn't do this to you, you caused the jam-up by having too many under construction at the same time. Only patience will help you get out of the jam.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Francl27
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I built every CB, except the worthless Mint, one at a time. Yes, I always had to wait for one of the building materials to be able to complete construction, but I have never bought materials with TCash. There is no trap to get you to spend money, as Lyndie says above.

So many players seem to start construction on several CBs at once and get themselves into a real jam. The game didn't do this to you, you caused the jam-up by having too many under construction at the same time. Only patience will help you get out of the jam.
    To be fair, the only reason this happens is still bad programming.