Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally used T-cash, hopes of getting back? Also building material problems.

Firefly

Accidentally used T-cash, hopes of getting back? Also building material problems.

Hi all,

I was looking at upgrading my things in academy of industry but accidentally used Tcash for needed ingots when I was trying to see how many more I needed... The button is so big that I had accidentally used Tcash for feed before which is not ideal... But this time I used lots to get ingots and I reported the issue on the game, has anyone had luck getting their Tcash back in these situations?

Also, I'm running super low on glass when I always have overflowing amount of slabs and bricks, is this normal?
    I read that you have to delete some of the excess to get the one you need but I'm unsure if I am doing that right? I've had at least 15 trains back now without glass at all!

Please help - any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Don't know about your first problem, but reporting it and crossing your fingers is all you can do. Obviously, if they do agree, they will deduct the ingots you bought before refunding the tcash, so hopefully you haven't used them......
    As to your lack of glass, the only thing you can do is to only have one building on the go at a time, and once one of the tools reaches the level needed, keep selling any excess until the other tools catch up.
    That's the best suggestion I can give. The algorithms are very touchy.
    Good luck.
    An additional thought..... Do you have all the confirmation boxes ticked in your additional settings?
    Last edited by Lyndie; 06-26-2016 at 09:37 AM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Firefly
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Don't know about your first problem, but reporting it and crossing your fingers is all you can do. Obviously, if they do agree, they will deduct the ingots you bought before refunding the tcash, so hopefully you haven't used them......
    As to your lack of glass, the only thing you can do is to only have one building on the go at a time, and once one of the tools reaches the level needed, keep selling any excess until the other tools catch up.
    Good luck.
    An additional thought..... Do you have all the confirmation boxes ticked in your additional settings?
    Regarding the first issue, it was like, I clicked to upgrade and it shows how many more you need or do you want to "start action with xx cash" or something so it upgraded the item with my ingots and Tcash to buy remaining ingots... Very annoying I lost a LOT of Tcash...

And thank you for the advice on the building, I definitely didn't get the memo to only have one building at a time because I have like 11!

Ah! It's the 11 that's done it. Pick one and focus on that, then move to the next one. It'll take you a while but you'll get there. We all did it. 😅
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Firefly
    Ah! It's the 11 that's done it. Pick one and focus on that, then move to the next one. It'll take you a while but you'll get there. We all did it. 😅
    Thank you! Hope I do get it caught up soon because my population is so low!

gareth5506
    Yes I fell into the same trap with the CB's. Try to complete them in the same order that you unlocked them too. That was the advice I read on here a couple of weeks ago.

Francl27
    They won't give your cash back. It's happened countless times to me too... and they won't add a confirmation on those 'do you want to use tcash to complete the action' window either... I've been asking for months...

Really frustrating.

gareth5506
    @Franci127 it's disgusting that they won't add a confirmation dialogue box.

Vaard
    Good luck.
    The advice on BM's makes no sense. If i have glass and bricks and not enough slabs to complete the buildings, then any algorithm... if it were trying to be helpful.... to complete the buildings would start tossing slabs at me left and right. Instead i get bricks and glass in both a 10 to 1 ratio to slabs. If anything, a pay to play game would want to bottleneck one of the three needed to encourage purchase of the shorted item.

I guess it comes down to whether the player believes the company is putting the game out to provide entertainment or to make money. The fact that it gives everything a payment option as opposed to a flat one time cost to play makes the latter are realistic answer......

I like the game alot and have even spent $60 so far on cash, but getting 10 glass and 10 bricks for every 1 slab i get is making the game get old fast .....

Firefly
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaard View Post
    The advice on BM's makes no sense. If i have glass and bricks and not enough slabs to complete the buildings, then any algorithm... if it were trying to be helpful.... to complete the buildings would start tossing slabs at me left and right. Instead i get bricks and glass in both a 10 to 1 ratio to slabs. If anything, a pay to play game would want to bottleneck one of the three needed to encourage purchase of the shorted item.

I guess it comes down to whether the player believes the company is putting the game out to provide entertainment or to make money. The fact that it gives everything a payment option as opposed to a flat one time cost to play makes the latter are realistic answer......

I like the game alot and have even spent $60 so far on cash, but getting 10 glass and 10 bricks for every 1 slab i get is making the game get old fast .....
    Yeah they are definitely just trying to rip us off to make us buy materials... I have been selling the excess for a long time where I had up to 70 of slab and bricks but always single digit glass... Barely make it past 10! It's bs really, you're right.
    Especially when a single piece of material cost so much Tcash...