Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hot Items In The Zoo

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chap townstick View Post
    Except when there is a time change (fall back an hr. anyway) in the States. Mine changed 3 times in roughly an hr.
    Yes, I have this issue in one of my games too. I'm waiting for my current support request to close, so that I can start a new message, now that we have the update.

    My weekly list now changes at 11pm and those new hots change again at midnight. Very annoying!
    Forever living in hope lol

    Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

    Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Yes, I have this issue in one of my games too. I'm waiting for my current support request to close, so that I can start a new message, now that we have the update.

    My weekly list now changes at 11pm and those new hots change again at midnight. Very annoying!
    Yep. Same here.

    It righted itself while I was on BST Summertime, but now I'm back to BST Wintertime it's all messed up again.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeJacket View Post
    Yep. Same here.

    It righted itself while I was on BST Summertime, but now I'm back to BST Wintertime it's all messed up again.
    I don't understand why this happens. If the new hots can keep track of the midnight change, as well as Ernie, then the weekly list should too. Sigh!
    Forever living in hope lol

    Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

    Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I don't understand why this happens. If the new hots can keep track of the midnight change, as well as Ernie, then the weekly list should too. Sigh!
    Hi Pink

    I have that problem too. I reported it 2 years in a row and never heard back. Like usual the CS employee was probably too new to the game and didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I sent screenshots of the un-sync times to not avail. I just let it go. On summertime, my Hots changed at midnight and my board at 1h am. Winter, they are back to midnight and in sync.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

    Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •