Thread: Zoo Question For Graylady & Cobalt

Zoo Question For Graylady & Cobalt

As you both know I finally reached Level 45. My heart meter has been full for a couple of weeks while I wait for a new enclosure to be released. In the meantime I still fill a few baskets here and there - very random. I have noticed even with scanty basket filling, I have earned quite a few gems, more frequent than when I was playing to the max to catch up.

So, my question to both of you is: has this always been the case in your observations? I am asking because I have no way to gauge if this is a gem distribution improvement or if it was always the case once you reached the highest level.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Hi Nana

You get more gems and I get flooded with timber. LOL I do not need any as I can't upgrade my shops for lack of animals. I sold at least 60 already!

I do not remember getting more gems once we have filled the stars for the next level. I will take notes in the next couple of days. They may have improved the gems distribution.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Nana, I'm definitely getting more, usually 3 each sweep of all the shops. I posted in your other zoo thread a few days or so ago. Managed to get all my bald eagles, afterall.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Thanks GL and Pink. So.......maybe I should pay more attention to filling those baskets.

Also, Pink, I did read your other post, however, I was so focused on leveling up and very short of timber always that I haven’t done much in the way of Zoo upgrades. None of my venues have all 8 baskets, for instance. So I figured only fully upgraded ones got more gems.

So, here I am, with an average of 6 baskets, not filling all of them by far, and I still have earned more gems than I normally did. Now, I don’t want to overstate this - I still have a massive gem shortfall from where I need to be, but I’ll take ANY improvement in gems I can get! LOL
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Exactly, me too! I'm still getting plenty of unwanted timber thrown my way, but as long as those gems keep coming, I'll be a happy bunny!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I'm not Cobalt or Graylady, and my hearts are not full because I hardly ever fill my baskets. But when I do fill them, 75% of the time I get gems.

Seems like better gem distributions in zoo and less in HOL. Acouple peeps in our co-op have noticed. Atleast since start of Halloween.

Nana;

Sheesh, I am seeing this thread for the first time! My bad. Thankfully Redneck Junction replied to bring it back to the surface.

My better half plays the game much better than I and has had no possible zoo updates available for some time. So, I have been playing catch up as well. Because of that, I also have noticed a wonderful hit rate with gems in zoo shops.

A statistician's favorite response to such a question is "Is there a statistical significance to the apparent increase in gems scored?" In other words, could the apparent increase still be within random chance? I doubt anyone can give the standard deviation to that! Certainly not I.

It is good thing to keep playing the zoo as part of overall gem strategy. Even though maxed, I like you, still do this.
    And my impression is, it is a better hit rate than it formerly was.

My apologies for not giving a more timely response.

Be blessed,
    Cobalt
    Last edited by Cobalt Banana; 11-12-2017 at 02:14 PM.
    Town - DALISCAPE
    Coop - seul en mer(#SEU82G)
    Be kind.