Thread: Timber On Trains

Kelsie Brenner

Timber On Trains

As the timber deluge continues since the update, I noticed something I hadn't before.
    First set of trains this morning, two of the trains had a timber, but if you looked at the trains from the town view, the cars looked empty, wondered why I was getting empty cars.
    One other odd thing is now that I finished the last expansion in the zoo, it has decided I need a lot more shears.

Hi Kelsie

As I received timber/planks only once in my train, I can't compare if I see them from the Town view.

I would suggest to take a screenshot next time you see that and send a report joining that screen shot.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Kelsie Brenner
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Kelsie

As I received timber/planks only once in my train, I can't compare if I see them from the Town view.

I would suggest to take a screenshot next time you see that and send a report joining that screen shot.
    So you think it is it a bug or something that should be reported?
    This is what I mean, the one pic is the trains in the station, but if you see them from the town overview (not sure what you call it), the Timber is invisible. Actually what I thought this morning when I saw it was more along the lines of " Oh No Trains! Now aren't you not only not sending my my Slabs, but now you are mocking me by sending empty rail-cars!"
    train1.jpgtraintownview.jpg

Kelsie

Send them exactly those pictures :-) This is definitively a bug LOL It look like the tiny timber picture that should appear in your train cars is missing from your system.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Bethany Clarke
    I wish I could get timber from my trains, but I have never once in the 8 months I've been playing this game ever gotten timber from my trains.

gator717
    Same here. I just get timber from the zoo or the market, for Township cash. I am 30 timber short for an enclosure and right now, I am just getting 1 or 2 pieces of timber per day. At this rate, it'll take me at least two weeks to finish.

The "mocking me" comment made me laugh out loud Kelsie! Thanks for that! Btw I have never received planks from the trains, never.