Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot Items In The Zoo

Hot Items In The Zoo

Are hot items at zoo the same for all players; at the same time ? Or did they bump me up to harder ones for my task? Also why would someone by a muffin at an ice cream stand & donuts at a theater ?🙃

Chap,
    no they are individual. Sometimes the same for different players, but likely by random then.
    Last edited by Missy's; 10-13-2017 at 08:26 AM. Reason: typo
    Grüße & Best Regards,

Town: ....... Missy's
    My_Coop: . Frond M
    Coop Tag: . #FR2524
    Level: .......145, Gold
    Minimum: ..Level 95
    Language: .German

Started:....July 2016
    Pathes are made by walking

Thanks Missy's town.

Is there a way to predict the hot items of the next day?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~Town name 'Isla Sorna'.. Town code X28CR8~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~Android player~~Level 60~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, Hawaii, it's totally random, and as stated above, different for every player.
    Town: Lisa's Hettaville (subject to change)
    Co-op: Thunder 'n Lightning (Tag: #HU2Q8W)
    Find us at www.facebook.com/tnlcoop

I wish!....

Quote Originally Posted by Lisagrant View Post
    No, Hawaii, it's totally random, and as stated above, different for every player.
    I wish if we could. 😁My hot zoo items refreshed in the middle of a regatta hot zoo task.. it was when i was way. It made it soo difficult to complete the task.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii View Post
    I wish if we could. My hot zoo items refreshed in the middle of a regatta hot zoo task.. it was when i was way. It made it soo difficult to complete the task.
    Hi Hawaii

The Hot products always refresh at midnight YOUR time, every day. I always remind my team to make sure they can complete the zoo task before midnight as they never know what changes they will get.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

On the zoo "Bulletin Board" you can press the Hot Item to get its stats, including time remaining as Hot Item, time to grow/make and time it takes to sell. Helps to decide if you really wanna do it.

Except when there is a time change (fall back an hr. anyway) in the States. Mine changed 3 times in roughly an hr.