Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Super Hard Levels: Have You Seen One?

I’ve had numerous super hard levels but they’re not usually that difficult. Is anyone having problems getting the floats though? Super annoying -_-

I haven't seen a super hard level in several hundred levels. Do they not have them anymore? I'm close to level 2000, and I don't think I've seen one since the 13 or 1400's.

Quote Originally Posted by jayleensmama View Post
    I haven't seen a super hard level in several hundred levels. Do they not have them anymore? I'm close to level 2000, and I don't think I've seen one since the 13 or 1400's.
    Same here. I'm at max level (2767), and haven't seen a super hard level in a very, very long time. Definitely not in the last 700. I hope they didn't take them out

1255 is v hard!

That might be the last one.

I emailed the devs. 1700 is the last super hard level. Oh well. 🤷🏻
    Last edited by dreadnought; 10-01-2018 at 05:14 PM. Reason: merged

Super Hard Levels are gone

Hi,

I do not have the superhardlevels anymore is this correct or is thre something wrong
    I am on level 2779 and I only get the hard red collered levels not the purple one where you got 2 stars

Can you please tell me if you removed them or???

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by River2018 View Post
    Hi,

I do not have the superhardlevels anymore is this correct or is thre something wrong
    I am on level 2779 and I only get the hard red collered levels not the purple one where you got 2 stars

Can you please tell me if you removed them or???

Best regards,
    Hi,

It seems that the super hard levels were removed after level 1700, and you won't encounter any after that.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES